Soleil Beach Club

Loiza, PR View map
Up to 100 guests

Up to 100 guests

Soliel Beach Club the ideal setting for a memorable occassion.

An oceanfront experience, embraced by the warm and inviting Caribbean sand under the gaze of the tropical sun or the luminous glow of the stars.

Soleil is a cutural icon and magnificent restaurant which also includes a upper terrace that can be made private for your wedding day. The terrace is spacious and comfortable and has dinning and dancing areas.

Crista Married on 02/26/2016
    We had hosted our wedding on February 26, 2016. It was everything I dreamed of and more. Juan Carlos (the owner) and Eugenia (the decorator) did a beautiful job. Everything went so smoothly plus all of our planning was done via email. I couldn't be more happier!
    Carla Married on 12/06/2015
    My wedding was amazing!! Better than what we dreamed of. Juan Carlos made it posible and was very flexible with all the ideas that I had in mind. The food was delicious and on time. The ceremony looked perfect! Ando all of my guest were having a great time!!!
    Rosa Married on 11/27/2015
    We had our ceremony and reception at Soleil Beach Club. We live in Chicago, IL and wanted a destination wedding on the beach, with beautiful weather. If I said Soleil Beach Club, Juan Carlos and his staff met our expectations, I would fall short. I envision a classy dream wedding but never imagined it would turn out as beautiful as it did. We had a total of about 62 guest most guest travelled from Chicago. Every single person commented on how beautiful, classy, and delicious everything was. Just breath taking! We had 5 close Jewish friends fly out to the wedding and Juan Carlos arrange to have kosher meals brought in for them. Along with appetizers and cake for dessert. I tell you I made the arrangements via phone. Text a couple of additional items i wanted and everything was there waiting for us. Stress free wedding. Thank you Juan Carlos

Rosa & Sean Abernethy

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Sizzling Ideas Event Designers and Planners Sizzling Ideas Event Designers and Planners Wedding Planners

Beautiful venue for a beach wedding. Excellent food and service.

Rosedramos Credit and Financial Advisor Rosedramos Credit and Financial Advisor Wedding Photographers

This hidden paradise, has the most spectacular view you can imagine, the place is very cozy, romantic, heavenly. If you are looking to marry a beautiful beach this is the place, they found it easy to access and the environment will give you an unforgettable atmosphere.

#187 KM 4.5 Torrecilla Baja Loiza, 00772
Location of (Soleil Beach Club)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding