#187 KM 4.5 Torrecilla Baja, Loiza, PR 00772 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 100

About Soleil Beach Club

Soliel Beach Club the ideal setting for a memorable occassion.

An oceanfront experience, embraced by the warm and inviting Caribbean sand under the gaze of the tropical sun or the luminous glow of the stars.

Soleil is a cutural icon and magnificent restaurant which also includes a upper terrace that can be made private for your wedding day. The terrace is spacious and comfortable and has dinning and dancing areas.

sbc 1
sbc 15
sbc 17

46 Reviews for Soleil Beach Club

Crista · Married on 02/26/2016

We had hosted our wedding on February 26, 2016. It was everything I dreamed of and more. Juan Carlos (the owner) and Eugenia (the decorator) did a beautiful job. Everything went so smoothly plus all of our planning was done via email. I couldn't be more happier!

Carla · Married on 12/06/2015

My wedding was amazing!! Better than what we dreamed of. Juan Carlos made it posible and was very flexible with all the ideas that I had in mind. The food was delicious and on time. The ceremony looked perfect! Ando all of my guest were having a great time!!!

Rosa · Married on 11/27/2015

We had our ceremony and reception at Soleil Beach Club. We live in Chicago, IL and wanted a destination wedding on the beach, with beautiful weather. If I said Soleil Beach Club, Juan Carlos and his staff met our expectations, I would fall short. I envision a classy dream wedding but never imagined it would turn out as beautiful as it did. We had a total of about 62 guest most guest travelled from Chicago. Every single person commented on how beautiful, classy, and delicious everything was. Just breath taking! We had 5 close Jewish friends fly out to the wedding and Juan Carlos arrange to have kosher meals brought in for them. Along with appetizers and cake for dessert. I tell you I made the arrangements via phone. Text a couple of additional items i wanted and everything was there waiting for us. Stress free wedding. Thank you Juan Carlos

Rosa & Sean Abernethy

• Sizzling Ideas Event Designers and Planners
    Sizzling Ideas Event Designers and Planners Wedding Planners

Beautiful venue for a beach wedding. Excellent food and service.

• Rosedramos Photography
    Rosedramos Photography Wedding Photographers

This hidden paradise, has the most spectacular view you can imagine, the place is very cozy, romantic, heavenly. If you are looking to marry a beautiful beach this is the place, they found it easy to access and the environment will give you an unforgettable atmosphere.

• #187 KM 4.5 Torrecilla Baja Loiza, 00772 See on map