Sojourn Tours & Limousine

49 Driftwood Trail, Dawsonville, GA 30534 Map · Phone number

About Sojourn Tours & Limousine

MISSION STATEMENT: To provide our customers with safety and comfort, first, last, and always.
"We are second to none"

Dear Potential customer,
Sojourn Tours & Limousine, is a bus charter and luxury limousine company owned and operated by myself, James R. Hunt, II. I write this letter of intent in hopes of attracting you as a future customer.
I have been operating motor coaches since 1989. In December of 2005, I decided to follow my dream and venture out with my own operation. On October 09, 2008, Sojourn Tours purchased its first limousine, thus, Sojourn Tours & limousine was born.
My philosophy for attracting and retaining customers is to be sure you (The customer) are totally aware and completely satisfied with our commitment to passenger safety and passenger comfort.
Sojourn Tours currently has a 17 passenger mini bus and a black, 8 passenger Lincoln stretch limousine. If we do not have what you are looking for to meet your transportation needs, we will find one for you. Our vehicles currently meet all DOT and Georgia Public Service Commission standards, and will be kept in this status. As our business and clientele grow, so will our fleet of vehicles.
Our short-term goal is to operate in such a way that our business grows to become popular and successful. It is my wish to meet the transportation needs of all my customers. Safety is my foremost promise. As our mission statement reads, we are second to none. My long-term goals are to add to the fleet and my staff on a regular basis while still maintaining that one on one attention we strive to deliver and that you deserve. Lastly, our ultimate goal is to become a full service motor coach tour and luxury limousine service operation.

5 Reviews for Sojourn Tours & Limousine

Dr. · Married on 09/04/2011

"Sojourn Tours easily exceeded our expectations providing mini-bus service for our daughter's wedding. The bus itself was clearly well serviced and clean. Jim reached out to me several times to insure that our needs were addressed. He was on time, actually early, and kept on perfect schedule. The service was so good that it was one of the things we just didn't have to worry about. Highly recommended."

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2010

Sojourn Tours helped my wedding day become a wedding dream. The limo was gorgeous, it fit my whole wedding party without breaking the budget. Thanks Sojourn.

Cheryl · Married on 06/13/2009

We were extremely pleased with Sojourn Tours & Limousine for our wedding. The limo was very nice and clean and the staff was courteous. I would definitely use their services again!

Sojourn Tours & Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Stretch Limo, Shuttle

• Reverend Gale M. York
    Reverend Gale M. York Wedding Officiants

Sojourn Tours & Limousines is a fantastic company. Their staff is professional and can get you to and from any location with ease. They are always on time, friendly and helpful. In my eyes safety is very important, Sojourn Tours & Limousine vehicles meet all DOT and Georgia Public Service Commission standards, and Jim promises to keep them that way. I feel this is truely important when you are entrusting someone with your lives. I wouldn't hesitate to call Jim for my family's travel needs.

• 49 Driftwood Trail Dawsonville, 30534 See on map