Dorado, PR 00646 Map · Phone number

About Social Designs

Social Designs specializes in offering our clients with an ultimate rental service to make your event a very special one. We offer high quality products in our rental equipments, providing special care and maintenance. ?
Among our products we have very fine tablecloths, chairs, tables, glasswares, porcelains, accesories among others, for our sophisticated clientele.
?
We have everything you need for your wedding, shower, birthday, baptism, communion, corporate event, or for a simple social event.

We also provide with decoration and coordinator services.

Social Designs was established in Dorado Puerto Rico. We visualized a great opportunity to provide our exquisite local market with a service that we enjoy. Thanks to the great welcome we have had Social Designs rapidly expanded its services to all the adjacents areas, San Juan, Rio Piedras, ?Guaynabo, Caguas. Our Showroom is located at Mahi Mahi Shopping at Dorado.

Our passion for the event bussines is what makes us succesfull in every task experience we compromise.

Visit our website: www.socialdesignspr.com

garita

5 Reviews for Social Designs

• Mrs.Nevarez

Ibis · Married on 03/14/2015

Social Designs transformed my wedding venue into a dream come true. My husband and I got married in "La Terraza" room at the San Juan Resort & Casino. The coordinator "Gisela" used her creativity and made the room look spectacular. The guests have spoken non stop on how beautiful and magical the room looked and felt. Not only was the decor amazing but the flowers were out of this word. Gisela has a true gift in making very unique center pieces. She knew exactly what I want and just went with it. When I walked into the reception room with my husband we couldn't believe it. Gisela made our wedding look BETTER than anything we could have dreamed of.

Sent on 04/07/2015

It is a very professional,responsible and very creative company

Sent on 07/11/2014

Social Design are Very professional. They took care of every detail so our family felt stress free. The decoration was so sofisticated and beautiful. I recomended 100%.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Social Designs FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Dorado, 00646 See on map
    7872785400 (Other Phone Number)