Shutt Road, Spring Grove, PA 17362 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Champagne & Pearl Photography

HELLO Friends!
Remember the excitement for your first date? Or the rush of adrenaline as he popped the question? Those feelings are the reason I'm a photographer. In a world full of Pinterest where everyone wants the perfect venue, dress, or cake, what really matters is the love the two of you share.

Let me start off by saying CONGRATS on your engagement! Champagne & Pearl has been a traveling photography business for over 5 years ran by me, Kelsey DeJesus, who has a special love of weddings. Creating family heirlooms is such an honor for me. I have been shooting engagements and weddings for 3 years now and love every single unique couple I meet.

WHY I'M DIFFERENT:
Your wedding day is going to be the most incredible, emotion-filled and fast-paced day of your life! When you hire me as your photographer you get more then just photos, you get a friend to watch you and your dresses back, a frequent wedding goer and timeline planner to help your day go smooth, and a hassle-free experience from our first meeting continually through to the album delivery. On your day, what's important to you, is important to me; I'll take care of making sure you look amazing in your photos while you relax and have fun!

Each person is unique in their own way and I strive to make every one of our sessions a fun, personalized experience like no other. I also make it simple to find those precious moments of joy during our shoots. No matter how precious or spectacular a moment is, memories can fade over time but I get to step in and say "Not this one"! All the wonderful details you planned to-a-T will be creatively documented and captured as a testament of your love.

PACKAGES:
I offer a standard wedding package without travel charge for most states, additionaly elopements and a destination wedding package as well.
The standard package includes the following:

• Complimentary Engagement Shoot
  • A full days coverage
  • delivery of an online gallery with free image downloads for everyone
  • premium lay-flat photo album
  • (x100) 4x6 gloss or matte prints selected by you
  • personalized custom photo box for prints
  • matching personalized usb drive (USB will have all gallery photos loaded)

For a typical wedding I feel the most comfortable shooting the day myself as I have a specific rutine personalized for each wedding timeline to ensure I've captured everything desired. However, you can add a second shooter to the package to help for the day if you require one.

AFTER THE WEDDING:
As a photography client you can access your online gallery from my website anytime you want, no worries if you misplace the original link! You and your guests can download images at no cost and also request or purchase prints all in one place; thats so easy right!? The gallery will be visible for up to 6 months after the event date, in which case the album will be moved into the archive and you will need to contact the photographer for it to be accessed again. Dont worry, the photos will NOT be permanently deleted.

Follow Champagne & Pearl Photography on
page cover collage2 1 51 986118 157932898051934

4 Reviews for Champagne & Pearl Photography

Kaytlynne · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful wedding photos

She was wonderful, she took great photos and we got them back in a timely fashion. She did some of her own poses and then let us decide certain photos we wanted and was very flexible with how and were we took them would highly recommend her

Sent on 01/06/2020

Melody · Married on 08/04/2018

kelsey was wonderful, we had such a hot day and she didnt let it stop her she went above and beyond. the photos she yook captured everything just perfectly i would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Champagne & Pearl Photography Pricing

Champagne & Pearl Photography Price Rates

Champagne & Pearl Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1400
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Slideshow
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Proofs
    Save the Date

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Champagne & Pearl Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Champagne & Pearl Photography 2
    Military Discount

As a military spouse myself, I offer a special discount to those serving our country. Please take 20% off of your selected package price.

• Shutt Road Spring Grove, PA, 17362 See on map
    717-925-3835 (Phone number)
    Location of (Champagne & Pearl Photography)