217 Lydia Dr, Bonaire, GA 31005 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Smash Cake Company

We are a family owned business that specializes in gourmet unique chocolate art and desserts items. All of my items are homemade from the freshest, and purest of ingredients. 99% of my items are 100% organic and GMO free. I love bringing homemade delicious and healthy items to the table for my family, and I love making delicious homemade items for you! My company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire family is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. I am adding new truffle flavors and chocolate items all the time, so make sure you check back often! I also have seasonal items available around the holidays, so be sure to check those out as well! :) Also, don't be afraid to contact me if there is anything special you would like made. I would be more than happy to help you.

Follow Smash Cake Company on