Dayton, OH 45402 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About simplyMAKEUP by Jessica

simplyMAKEUP by Jessica is a makeup artistry company servicing the Greater Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus and Northern Kentucky areas. We will gladly travel to your location and as always, consultations are free! Let us know how we can help make your wedding or event day memorable!

Follow simplyMAKEUP by Jessica on

simplyMAKEUP by Jessica 6
simplyMAKEUP by Jessica 7

C Simpson · Married on 12/09/2018

Excellent!

Jessica did a beautiful job on my makeup. I had it done early during the day, and at the end of the night it still looked radiant and beautiful. She was also very professional and she has a kind spirit. I definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Naomi

Naomi Cayson · Married on 12/07/2018

Jessica is a True Talent!

I’ve had the pleasure of having Jessica do my makeup on multiple occasions, and each time she has out done herself. If you want a natural look, Jessica is your girl! If you want a face beat to the gawds! 😊 Jessica is your girl! She is very friendly but most importantly professional. I love when I get my makeup done by her… I receive so many compliments. I hate to wash the look off at the end of the night because she has done such an amazing job! I highly recommend Jessica as your MUA of choice. She is professional, prompt, flexible and a joy to be around!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Valarie · Married on 06/09/2018

If you are looking for someone to make you feel beautiful inside and out, professional, and reliable, look no further! While deployed and coming home on R&R, I reached out to Jessica for her MUA services for myself, friend, mother-in-law, and mother who were attending the Dayton Art Institute Art Ball. She exceeded my expectations and made a stressful event amazing! She is patient, positive, and phenomenal! It was my mother-in-laws and mom’s first time getting their make-up done and she made them feel so comfortable and confident. They felt like queens and divas after she was through with their makeup! Thank you again Jessica for a wonderful experience! Simply amazing!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    simplyMAKEUP by Jessica 13
    simplyMAKEUP by Jessica 14

simplyMAKEUP by Jessica's reply:

Hi Valarie!

It was my pleasure to work with you all. Thank you for your warmth, positivity and making my day!

Jessica

simplyMAKEUP by Jessica FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes