Newnan, GA 30263 Map · Phone number

About Simply Sarah Photography

Sarah is an award-winning, fine art destination wedding photographer & has traveled the globe photographing beautiful heartfelt weddings. She is passionate about capturing authentic love stories, genuine emotion & the sweet connections between her clients & their dear loved ones on one of the most important days of their lives.

Next up on her wedding locations' list: Italy, Jackson Hole, Big Sky, Miami, Nashville, Montana, Charleston, Carribean, Switzerland.

Style Me Pretty Best of Weddings & The Knot Best of Weddings 2015-2019 |
Featured on & in: Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine, BRIDES, Style Me Pretty, Destination Weddings Magazine, Once Wed, Weddings Unveiled Magazine, Elizabeth Anne Designs, Rocky Mountain Bride, Green Wedding Shoes and Many More

• Nigrelli Photography
827b82cee132606a 1471278068672 simplysarah photography portfolio0027
middelton plantation wedding ceremony256 51 601729 1568997676
palmetto bluff wedding40 51 601729 1568997674

7 Reviews for Simply Sarah Photography

Sarah and her husband Will were an absolute DREAM to work with. Since we live in NJ and got married in FL, we never got a chance to meet prior to the wedding day. Once I did, they both made me feel super comfortable. Sarah was extremely professional, without being stuffy - cracking jokes and laughing at my crappy jokes too. She captured everything I wanted (in less time than we originally planned for, so we got to relax a little before the ceremony - super bonus!) without being intrusive or pushy. We hired a videographer last minute and Sarah worked seamlessly with her (and vice versa) so there was never any tension on who gets what shot - which is something I've heard about and was nervous for. Nope - Sarah's southern charm worked well :)

Prior to the wedding, she was extremely responsive via email and I would recommend her services in a heartbeat! I can't wait to see the final edits!!!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/03/2016

If you know me, you know I can’t say enough wonderful things about Sarah! I’ve always been a fan of her work, and when it came to planning the wedding, she was the first vendor I booked. She makes you feel 100% comfortable, so if modeling isn’t your thing, don’t worry… she will make sure you look good! Her husband Will, was just as sweet and super helpful with my long train and keeping me dry while we were doing our portraits. There’s no doubt she loves what she does, and was on top of everything the whole day to make sure we got the shots we wanted. I’m already planning our anniversary shoot, and any others I can convince my husband to do!

Sent on 01/26/2017

nicki · Married on 09/19/2015

I chose Simply Sarah Photography after she photographed a friend's wedding that I was in... I fell in love with her beautiful photos and delightful personality :) She is such a kind, thoughtful person and a pleasure to work with. She is so flexible-- she works so hard to get every shot the bride wants and to capture every aspect of our day. She made everyone in the wedding party and our families feel comfortable and kept things as low stress as possible. I am so happy I went with Sarah for our wedding photos. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning (I was never concerned about them not being great after she did such a great job with our engagement photos!) and I will treasure them forever. HIGHLY recommend Sarah- you won't regret it! You will be guaranteed beautiful photos and make a friend in the process!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Simply Sarah Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 8000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 12000.00
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums