Simply Sarah Photography

Newnan, GA View map
$12,000 Most Popular Price

$12,000 Most Popular Price

Sarah is an award-winning, fine art destination wedding photographer & has traveled the globe photographing beautiful heartfelt weddings. She is passionate about capturing authentic love stories, genuine emotion & the sweet connections between her clients & their dear loved ones on one of the most important days of their lives.

Next up on her wedding locations' list: Italy, Jackson Hole, Big Sky, Miami, Nashville, Montana, Charleston, Carribean, Switzerland.

Style Me Pretty Best of Weddings & The Knot Best of Weddings 2015-2019 |
Featured on & in: Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine, BRIDES, Style Me Pretty, Destination Weddings Magazine, Once Wed, Weddings Unveiled Magazine, Elizabeth Anne Designs, Rocky Mountain Bride, Green Wedding Shoes and Many More

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$8000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$12000.00

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
  • User2989648 2+ years ago
    Sarah and her husband Will were an absolute DREAM to work with. Since we live in NJ and got married in FL, we never got a chance to meet prior to the wedding day. Once I did, they both made me feel super comfortable. Sarah was extremely professional, without being stuffy - cracking jokes and laughing at my crappy jokes too. She captured everything I wanted (in less time than we originally planned for, so we got to relax a little before the ceremony - super bonus!) without being intrusive or pushy. We hired a videographer last minute and Sarah worked seamlessly with her (and vice versa) so there was never any tension on who gets what shot - which is something I've heard about and was nervous for. Nope - Sarah's southern charm worked well :)

Prior to the wedding, she was extremely responsive via email and I would recommend her services in a heartbeat! I can't wait to see the final edits!!!
    Samantha Married on 12/03/2016
    If you know me, you know I can’t say enough wonderful things about Sarah! I’ve always been a fan of her work, and when it came to planning the wedding, she was the first vendor I booked. She makes you feel 100% comfortable, so if modeling isn’t your thing, don’t worry… she will make sure you look good! Her husband Will, was just as sweet and super helpful with my long train and keeping me dry while we were doing our portraits. There’s no doubt she loves what she does, and was on top of everything the whole day to make sure we got the shots we wanted. I’m already planning our anniversary shoot, and any others I can convince my husband to do!
    Nicki Married on 09/19/2015
    I chose Simply Sarah Photography after she photographed a friend's wedding that I was in... I fell in love with her beautiful photos and delightful personality :) She is such a kind, thoughtful person and a pleasure to work with. She is so flexible-- she works so hard to get every shot the bride wants and to capture every aspect of our day. She made everyone in the wedding party and our families feel comfortable and kept things as low stress as possible. I am so happy I went with Sarah for our wedding photos. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning (I was never concerned about them not being great after she did such a great job with our engagement photos!) and I will treasure them forever. HIGHLY recommend Sarah- you won't regret it! You will be guaranteed beautiful photos and make a friend in the process!

Newnan, GA, 30263
Location of (Simply Sarah Photography)

Simply Sarah Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Simply Sarah Photography include in the starting price?

Simply Sarah Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Simply Sarah Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Simply Sarah Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Simply Sarah Photography offer?

Simply Sarah Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Simply Sarah Photography offer?

Simply Sarah Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Simply Sarah Photography offer for wedding events?

Simply Sarah Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Simply Sarah Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Simply Sarah Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding