Huntsville, AL 35806 Map · Phone number

About Simply Bloom Photography

{Capturing Modern-Day Love with a Timeless Beauty}

We pride ourselves in our unique, vintage inspired style. Using tones, textures, settings, and natural light, we achieve the perfect blend of modern vintage photography. Our clients have described our work as fairy-tale-like and dramatic. Our imagery portrays modern-day love, with a timeless beauty!

-The SimplyBloom Team

blogimg03371
img5321web

54 Reviews for Simply Bloom Photography

densu · Married on 06/15/2014

Every bride has a favorite part during the wedding planning. Mine was not the dress, neither cake nor the decorations; it was photography. Especially when your love ones can't be there for you.

Simply Bloom was my first and only choice. Their pictures are not frozen like the ones that we witness most of the time; they all tell you a story, even when time passes and you come to a moment that you can't remember things any more, they will be right beside you to help you to remember your very important moments. So I thought they would help me too to share my story with my mother who is so so far away from us.

The wonderful part was that not only the pictures but also the people who take them are so beautiful in every way: they have been very kind, helpful and understanding from the very beginning till the end.

I thank them very much with all my heart...

• Tish

Tish · Married on 05/10/2014

THE best photographer!!! Vania took all the shots and she was such a pleasure to work with:) We are blown away by the quality of the shots and cannot wait to work with you in the future!!

Desirae · Married on 04/19/2014

The service was everything I wanted and more. I really enjoyed my photos and can't stop showing everyone how good Vania made me and my husband looked together. I can't wait until I get to call and make an appointment for baby pics. Thanks Vania!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Simply Bloom Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Proper Measures
    Proper Measures Banquet Halls

I sincerely believe it is impossible for Vania + Christine of Simply Bloom Photography to take a bad photo. They have created a very recognizable brand with their dreamy, vintage aesthetic that is highly sought after by the modern bride and overwhelming imitated by other photographers. Make no mistake, they are an original, and the REAL DEAL. I feel extremely lucky to have had the pleasure of working with them as well as having my work photographed by such a talented duo.

• Music By Mike
    Music By Mike Wedding DJs

It's always great working with Simply Bloom, hope to see you again soon.

• Huntsville, 35806 See on map