Sicily By Experts - White Passion Sicily

Sicily, IT View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Sicily By Experts - White Passion Sicily is a wedding planner based in Cefalù - Sicily , Italy. This team of experienced wedding planners and bespoke luxury tour operator can plan and coordinate your day and exceed your expectations. They are dedicated to taking their clients' styles and ideas and turning them into something so much more by adding a touch of Sicilian style to create a remarkable wedding. Planning for your wedding can be creative, fun, and easy with Sicily By Experts - White Passion Sicily, because their wedding team can take care of all the details of your day while you just relax and enjoy.

The team of three wedding planners at Sicily By Experts - White Passion Sicily has experience planning civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings, as well as elopements. Wedding planning services include event planning for your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Laureen
    Laureen M. Married on 05/29/2019

Beautiful wedding in gorgeous Cefalù

We live in London but fell in love with Sicily and Cefalù a few years ago on holiday. We decided that this was where we wanted to get married. We found a wedding planner online who was an absolute nightmare.I was stressed, crying and feeling anxious about my wedding day. A chance encounter on Facebook I was introduced to Angela. As soon as I spoke with her I felt at ease and she knew exactly what she was talking about and knew Cefalù.

Over a few days Angela had put together and planned more then our first wedding planner who had been planning for months !!

Our wedding was beautiful and just what We wanted romantic and special with a Sicilian twist.

The flowers and decorations throughout the day were absolutely stunning . They complimented the venues and our wedding theme. Everything looked more beautiful then I could have ever imagined.

The violinist was recommended by Angela and he was just spectacular. He played beautiful classical music at the wedding and then a mix of Italian and party songs at the reception. He added so much to the day. He was a big favourite with the guests.

Getting married in a country not your own can be very daunting. Angela always went through everything, gave us different options and made us feel at ease. I had to put my all my trust in her and she delivered.

Angela managed to add those extra special touches which added to the day. She got to know me and knew my tastes. She was so easy to talk to and get along with.

Thank you so much for making the day one in a million and a day we will never forget.

Laureen and Pete xx

Beautiful Laureen
    It was a pleasure for me to be part of this beautiful wedding and realize your dream.
    Hope to see you again in Sicily to show you an other part of my beautiful island .
    a big hug
    Sapna C. Married on 05/25/2018

Wedding Planner

Angela has been absolutely amazing! Helped me with all the finer details.
    She is extremely talented with her clever ideas and very prompt at messaging and she delivers!
    Thankyou!

Dear Sapna
    A big hug to both of you 2
    Hope to see you soon
    Angela
  • Abigail
    Abigail Married on 09/04/2016

Priceless, incredible, special experience

My husband and I spent our honeymoon touring Italy and I have to say our Sicilian experience was the absolute best part. Our travel agent hooked us up with Sicily By Experts and we didn't know quite what to expect. Angela and Giacomo were incredibly welcoming, warm, and excited to show us Sicily. We began in Taormina and spent a few nights there. Angela and Giacomo took us to an amazing winery on Mt Etna, a Michelin star restaurant in the mountains, the old city, and few other awesome activities. I could not believe how educated she is in Sicilian history and culture. Next, we went to Cefalu for a few nights. (Insanely amazing place). She surprised us with a super talented photographer who took incredible honeymoon pictures of us throughout the city of Cefalu. It was such a incredibly lovely gesture. The pictures are PRICELESS!!

Anyway, I highly highly highly recommend this company. Not only will you have a "once in a life time", unique, and special experience, you will also gain lifelong friends.

My dear Abigail
    thank you so much for your wonderful comment.
    Me and Giacomo have good souvenir of you 2.
    Amazing couple and very nice
    And I'm happy that we were able to help making your honeymoon unforgettable. I hope to see you again here and .. yes.. you have reason : the most incredible thing that has no price (beyond the experience of Sicily) is the establishment of this wonderful relationship of friendship.
    A big hug to both of you !
    Angela & Giacomo

Via Prestisimone 4b Sicily, IT, 90015
Location of (Sicily By Experts - White Passion Sicily)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding