Shona G. Makeup Artistry

Columbus, Columbus, OH 43231 Map · Phone number

About Shona G. Makeup Artistry

Shona G. Makeup Artistry is a wedding makeup service based in Columbus, Ohio. Specializing in bridal makeup, Shona G. aspires to make each and every client feel beautiful in a way that is a personal reflection of their spirit. Clients seeking a professional service that is personalized will find they are more than satisfied with Shona G’s services, whose work not only beautifies, but empowers.

Experience
In 2015, Shona G. received her license in Advanced Esthetics. From there, she worked as a professional esthetician until MAC Cosmetics hired her, making her career more makeup-focused. She was deemed a Columbus Power Professional in 2016 and has worked with countless stylists, models and photographers. With her background in esthetics, she brings not only her makeup skills to the table, but her knowledge of skin care, toning and beauty in general.

With Shona G. Makeup Artistry, clients have the option to choose packages that offer regular touch-ups throughout their wedding reception. Clients also receive a complimentary touch-up bag. These touch-up bags come with samples of your lipstick color, fixing mix, a lipstick applicator, makeup removing cleansing oil and a written note from Shona G. herself. She also performs makeup trials and on-site makeup looks for your special day. No matter which package or service you select, it all begins with a consultation. Shona G.’s general makeup and beauty services include:

• Eye makeup

Shona G. Makeup Artistry 4
Shona G. Makeup Artistry 5

Ashley Diaz · Married on 10/14/2018

Customizable

Shonna listened to my needs and re-created the vision I didn’t even know I had! I liked that she checked in with me as she was working to see what I thought, but also gave me her professional opinion to consider.

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2018

She was amazing! Was able to do not only my makeup but my my diverse bridal party! It rained all day on my wedding day and my makeup didn’t budge!

Shona G. Makeup Artistry 6
    Shona G. Makeup Artistry 7
    Shona G. Makeup Artistry 8
    Shona G. Makeup Artistry 9

Ari · Married on 11/11/2017

Shona G Makeup Artisty was amazing!! She was great from our very first communication and made my wedding day stress-free. She arrived right on time and even helped me finalize my decisions on my makeup style (I don't wear much makeup and). She made me feel so beautiful on my big day! She's also very friendly and personable, not to mention flexible! My mom asked last minute (after my hair and makeup were already done!) if she could get her makeup done. Despite being asked for a final plan ahead of time and only reserving her for my own hair and makeup, Shona graciously stayed and made my mom feel just as beautiful as I did! I would highly recommend Her to anyone! She has great communication and very attentive, you will love her!

Shona G. Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing