Shoes Of Prey

Suite 101, Level 1, 59 Marlborough Street Surry Hills NSW, London, GB GB 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Shoes Of Prey

Now you can design your perfect wedding shoes online, have them hand crafted and delivered to your feet. Not only that, shipping is free to anywhere in the world!

Have you heard of Shoes of Prey?

We have a gorgeous range of materials for you to match the usually more formal bridal attire (though of course there are no restrictions in this sense) including ranges of:

- Italian Silk;

- shiny calfskin leathers including pink, purple, silver and gold, as well as gold and silver sequins.

Embellishments for bridal shoes include silk rosettes, diamantes and bows.

Once you submit your design, our expert craftsmen then make your shoes to measure, swaddle them in a soft dust bag and crisp new box, and ship them to your waiting feet. And of course, we also make design-your-own bridesmaid shoes.

We guarantee you'll love your wedding shoes or your money back.

sop logo highthumb

Shoes Of Prey 2
Shoes Of Prey 3
Shoes Of Prey 4

Alice · Married on 06/16/2018

I ordered some stunning sandals in size 5 from Shutz an although they were beautiful, they felt big on my feet and kept moving around as I was walking. I am a size 4 and that isn’t easy to find. I wasn’t comfortable and figured I would be best to invest in shoes that would fit me perfectly.

I came across Shoes of Prey on BHLDN and visited the website, and found out all their shoes are custom-made to your exact shoe size. I ordered a pair in size 4. They came in today, one week after I placed the order, and they are absolutely perfect. The colour, the quality, the comfort and the size.
    I highly recommend paying a little more to get your shoes from Shoes of Prey. I won’t buy my shoes anywhere else from now on!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Shoes Of Prey 5
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 06/09/2018

Loved my wedding shoes!

I searched for months and months looking for blue shoes to wear with my wedding gown (as my something blue). The trick was that I needed a decent (but not too tall) heel, and I wanted them to be a fabric that was durable and could be worn again after the wedding, and not just for a one-time-thing. I didn’t want to spend $100+ dollars on shoes I was only going to wear once!
    After months of frustration and nearly giving up, my sister-in-law suggested Shoes of Prey, and they were a perfect match! I was able to custom design my shoes for the perfect summer heel that’s beautiful and versatile, and I’ve been able to wear them many times after! I love these shoes and would recommend Shoes of Prey to anyone who’s looking for a custom shoe! They’re 100% worth it, and their customer service was wonderful! Definitely worth what you pay!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Shoes Of Prey 6
    Shoes Of Prey 7
    Shoes Of Prey 8
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 10/24/2016

Who knew it would be so hard to find a pair of orange, round toed heels? I was incredibly fed up until I came across Shoes of Prey. I love how the user can customize their own perfect pair of shoes for the right occasion. I got my dream wedding shoes thanks to them. The first pair they mailed out fit too large, and they mailed out a smaller pair as soon as I let them know. Those were made so fast and got to me in 6 days!

Sent on 12/28/2016