Vail, Vail, CO 81657 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Sherri Innis - Love Story Films

Sherri Innis - Love Story Films is a Denver, Colorado-based wedding videographer specializing in 3-5 minute highlight films with music that perfectly celebrates the uniqueness of your day. Sherri prides herself in inspiring deep emotion and remembrance through her films. With Sherri Innis - Love Story Films, you’ll be transported back in time to enjoy your most precious memories all over again. Sherri’s style is raw, unique and deeply genuine. She’ll capture your favorite moments, big and small, all without getting in the way of you or your guests. For a magical wedding film you’ll be sharing with your friends and family for years to come, inquire about Sherri Innis - Love Story Films today!

Sherri Innis - Love Story Films provides everything you need to document the most precious memories on your wedding day. Her services include:

• Consultation

Videos 8 Videos

21 Reviews for Sherri Innis - Love Story Films

• Brooke

Brooke Wiltse · Married on 11/03/2018

Easiest decision ever to have her film the wedding!

Sherri is such a bright light. I met her and instantly was connected to her. She is an artist by trade and values telling the bride and groom’s story. She captured the wedding on video, and every element that was important to us. She was like a fly on the wall and you rarely saw her, but you knew with confidence that she would get the shots. It snowed 14 inches the night before the wedding, and she showed up in her snow boots and gear, ready to tromp around in the snow. She is committed to getting the best moments and she is such a joy to have around. Then, she surprised us with remarkable voice overs of our loved ones that she incorporated into the video. The end result brings me tears every time I watch it. I believe that this wedding was one for the ages and she brought it to life for us to relive with our video for all the years to come. I contemplated whether it was important to get our speeches on film, and I am so thankful I added that at the last minute. I just watched them again and was immediately transported back to our wedding weekend thanks to her videography. All talent aside, she is also the most fun, upbeat, loving, kind, instant-friend kind of person. And I hope you have the pleasure of working with her!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Sherri Innis - Love Story Films's reply:

ahhhh, love you sweet girl! what a gorgeous bride you were. Love that we get to be friends!!! xoxoxo

Lauren · Married on 05/01/2018

We are so thankful that we chose Sherri to capture our special day. From the beginning of the process she was very responsive and flexible with our needs. We did an engagement shoot in Colorado and were able to meet in person and get a feel for each other. We meshed immediately, and she was able to quickly get a sense of our style and how to make us comfortable and get the best shots. About a year later we got married in a very intimate ceremony in Mexico and were so glad that she already knew us and had a sense for what we were after. Sherri took still shots and captured video with her camera and drone, which truly captured the tone and joy of our special day. There was no stress at all and she made us feel so well taken care of. I couldn't speak more highly of her. If you're looking for beautiful photography/videography with a relaxed process, she's your gal!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Ana · Married on 09/22/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Sherri the day of our wedding. She was so much fun and confident that it made us all relax and even forget she was on the job. Her confidence comes well deserved because her photos were stunning and I can't stop looking at them! I knew of her work years before I got married and knew that I had to have her document our special day. I recommend her to anyone who wants to look back at their wedding photos and feel like you back in that special day!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Sherri Innis - Love Story Films Pricing

Sherri Innis - Love Story Films Price Rates

Sherri Innis - Love Story Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3199.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3199
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• Amore' Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sherri is a true master at what she does. You can count on her to produce a wonderful love story video. Having worked with her at the Minick / Jarvis wedding last June (2017), we witnessed her exceptional drive and friendliness. (Written by 15 time award winning Colorado wedding MC/DJ, Matt Martindale with Amore’ DJ Entertainment. Consistently serving Fort Collins to Estes Park, Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and ALL across Colorado!)

• Vail Vail, Colorado, 81657 See on map
    Location of (Sherri Innis - Love Story Films)