4342 Winterstone Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

8 Reviews for Sherri Barber Photography

Amy · Married on 08/09/2014

Sherri Barber photography did a FANTASTIC job with our wedding. The photos captured the little moments that would have otherwise been lost in all the excitement of day. I was impressed with their professionalism as well as their fun personalities that made the time spent taking photos a fun experience. I think my husband was dreading all the photos and he commented afterwards that the whole process was actually much more enjoyable that he was imagining. I would recommend Sherri Barber to anyone who wants superb wedding photos.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Gayle · Married on 07/12/2014

Sherri and Bill did an AMAZING job! Their photos were wonderful! They were professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and great to work with. Sherri even sat in the street, climbed on chairs, and lay down on the plaza to get the best shots! Our photos were candid, and they covered the whole wedding, from the arrival of the bridal party to the guests dancing at the reception. I cried when I watched our slideshow for the first time - it was like reliving the whole day. Their photos are amazing, and I am not usually a photogenic person. I cannot stop looking at all of our pictures. The photo booth was so fun, our guests really enjoyed it. WELL worth the money spent on hiring a good photographer! Thank you so much Sherri and Bill!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Amber · Married on 06/07/2014

I couldn't be happier with my wedding pictures! Sherri and her husband are more than professional and incredibly creative! We got the most beautiful pictures as well as some extremely fun and creative shots! I would HIGHGLY recommend Sherri to anyone for any occasion. She is not overly expensive and I truly believe we got WAY more than we paid for!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

• Rev. Kent Robertson
    Rev. Kent Robertson Wedding Officiants

Sherri helps you find the picture you want. Rev. Kent Robertson

• Windsong Estate
    Windsong Estate Banquet Halls

Sherri Barber Photography is amazing to work with! From start to finish you can be assured that you are getting the best!

• 4342 Winterstone Dr Fort Collins, 80525 See on map