Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Shepherd DJ

My name is Chris Barger and I am the owner of Shepherd DJ Service.  Shepherd DJ Services is a relatively new to the industry, however I have successfully deejayed with another company for over three years. When you book with Shepherd you deal strictly with me, the owner and DJ and will find that our services are nothing short of everything your dream day could be made of.  We give you access to our complete library of music and online planning forms.   With our online planning forms and personal consultations, we will plan out your music the way that you want it to be.   I am a firm believer in pristine customer service, and I take pride in our five star rating here on Wedding Wire.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (4)
MC (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)

Shepherd DJ was out of this world! From the very beginning, he was very organized and made the experience so much easier and fun! I was able to choose every single song I wanted, and was able to get great recommendations from him as well. He made sure to keep in touch and discuss with me and my husband and help us with any questions we had. The wedding weekend he also did the rehearsal dinner and it was perfect. The wedding started later then our timeline but he embraced the changes and still managed to keep things in order and how I wanted them. He was having so much fun up there and really had the crowd dancing. He is a great person, and very sincere. I highly recommend his service and wouldn’t have had it any other way! Thank you SO much for everything. It was a true blessing to have you apart of our special day and will be sure to recommend you to everyone. You rock!!!!

Photo of Shepherd DJ in Cumming, GA - Our first dance was so special. Thank you Chris!!
Profile Picture Tuscany , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had a fantastic DJ experience for our wedding . Chris not only kept the party alive and everyone dancing but also helped everything flow very smooth and on time . Could not have found a better DJ service !! We were very pleased and very happy with our over all experience thought our night and never had to worry about any issues. Recommend for everyone who has any type of event in need of a DJ

Profile Picture Kelsie , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris is the best. He makes sure that you know what you have to do with the online forms and you are able to pick out all the songs you want played at your event. Once it gets closer to your day, he will call you a talk to you a couple of times to make sure that he understands everything you are looking for. We will be using him again for the next up coming wedding of my daughter, and we couldn't be more excited. He's fun when he's at the event, he makes you feel like you are the only one that matters in the entire place. Excellent person for the job.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/28/18, 1 Review