3848 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107 Map · Phone number

About Shayla Cristine Photography

My dream couples desire romantic, ethereal, and effortlessly sophisticated wedding portraiture. They entrust me with one of the most important days of their lives and never look back! I want my couples to be in love with my work. I want my style to deeply resonate with their own vision for their day and it feels like we were meant to be. I specialize in seeking the sun and natural light to create the light, airy and bright happiness that encompasses your wedding day! My posing is natural and real with so much fun in between! I want my couples to remember their day as they first envisioned it. I am based in Albuquerque, New Mexico and have been privileged enough to travel across the US and Internationally to document love stories!

Please fill out my contact form on my website for more information www.shaylaedenfieldphotography.com

Follow Shayla Cristine Photography on

Shayla Cristine Photography 5
Shayla Cristine Photography 6
Shayla Cristine Photography 7
  • User5465794 · Recently married

HIGHLY recommend Shayla Edenfield. When my fiance and I met with her, she was warm, friendly, and kind. I wanted to incorporate some of my culture into the photographs and she was excited and thoughtful about it. Shayla was the photographer for our engagement photos and we could not have chosen anyone better. She coordinated hair and makeup for the day and was incredibly accommodating to us despite the horrible and unexpected weather. My hair and makeup weer beautiful. I cannot wait to see the rest of our photos. Thank you to everyone that made that day special for us. I will be sure to call Shayla in the future for more photography needs!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Jose · Married on 07/21/2018

The best ABQ and New Mexico has to offer. Shayla was hands down the glue that kept our wedding together. Her husband Andrew also runs Strike a Pose Photo Booth. Get them both. Thank me later.

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Absolutely love working with Shayla! She is remarkable-her personality and the way she works with you is unlike anyone else. If you want someone who is outgoing, fun and very loving this is your gal! Shayla's work is impeccable and she really captures something that is fitting for the couple and/or family.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Shayla Cristine Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Strike A Pose Photo Booth
    Strike A Pose Photo Booth Photo Booths

Really great photographer! Her work speaks for itself! She is also a genuinely nice person and goes out of her way for her clients! I highly recommend her!

• Nicole's Boutique
    Nicole's Boutique Wedding Dresses

Affordable Wedding Photography is awesome. Shayla always does a great job. Her photos are gorgeous.

• Alena Swanson LLC
    Alena Swanson LLC Wedding Planners

Shayla is an amazing person and an excellent photographer!! If you are looking for personal service with a flare for fun, Shayla is your girl! As a wedding planner/coordinator, I have been blessed to work with her many times. She is always on top of details, great at keeping right along with the timeline, and excellent for keeping everyone smiling and light hearted!! I love that Shayla is always positive and upbeat: Keeping our brides happy and free from stress! :) You cannot go wrong with Affordable Wedding Photography!!

• 3848 Rio Grande Blvd NW Albuquerque, NM, 87107 See on map