Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 30350 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Shawnese McDaniel

Shawnese McDaniel is a team of beauty professionals in Atlanta, Georgia. They work with you to meet all your beauty needs. They specialize in bridal hair and makeup and can accommodate large bridal parties. Shawnese is a colorist, certified extensionist, and hair stylist for weddings and special events. She works with a passionate and skilled team to provide hair and makeup designs to make you look and feel spectacular for your wedding day.

Shawnese and her team works with you to provide you with beautiful hair and makeup in any style that you wish. They stay up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques so that you looks current but with your own personal flare. Shawnese McDaniel hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts

26 Reviews for Shawnese McDaniel

Shawnese McDaniel 1
Shawnese McDaniel 2

Denaya · Married on 03/16/2019

Shawnese is simply amazing! I have been being unkind to my natural hair due to my job being so stressful some days. I will normally do a wash and go which dries out during the day or pull back a tight bun. My hair was a mess. I was in my friend’s wedding and so I found her page through a friend and I made my hair appointment. All I can say is, WOW. She restored my hair back to a great, full, bouncy, shiny, just amazing state. A lot of people don’t do natural hair well but Shawnese did an amazing, amazing job. It didn’t even frizz on the night out of the rehearsal dinner and lasted through the wedding day festivities and beyond. She just restored so much moisture! Thank you shawnese! I absolutely love my hair!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Shawnese McDaniel 3
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/23/2019

Thank you, Shawnese!

Shawnese was AMAZING! She was very professional, a great communicator, and did a wonderful job doing my hair on the day of my wedding. I was VERY nervous about how my wedding look would come together and it it would last the entire night. I booked her pretty late in the game, so I didn't have the time to do a trial, which added to my nervousness. She arrived on time on the day of and wand curled my hair to perfection! She was so sweet and personable, which helped to calm my nerves about my hair. The curls lasted the entire night through lots of dancing and sweating. Book her for your wedding look!

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Shawnese McDaniel 4

Charon · Married on 12/13/2018

A complete moment to remember from start to finish. My wonderful day was made that more special because of her spectacular artistic skills on my hair. The pictures came out beautifully and I can't thank her enough for making my special day more special!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Shawnese McDaniel FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 155.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial

Real Weddings