3366 Sacramento Street, San Francisco, CA 94118 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About SHARLA FLOCK DESIGNS

Sharla, owner and principal designer of Sharla Flock Designs in San Francisco is passionate about nature, art, and flowers. Sharla began her career in floral design while receiving her BFA in Fine Arts and has continued to nurture her true spirit and talent for the past 13 years.
Sharla takes great pleasure in combining her love of design with nature to create artful and unique floral arrangements that excite the senses and celebrate the people they represent.
Sharla will work with you to cultivate artful & distinctive floral arrangements that reflect your individual taste – whether dramatic, elegant, or more whimsical or earthy.  Her multi-layered designs enhance the entire “event-scape” to echo your personality and style through flowers.. Indeed, as one bride told us, “She translated my thoughts into art. Sharla knew how to take the flowers, shapes and colors I liked and execute a gorgeous design.”
Sharla may also help with the overall event design process by suggesting linens, lighting, and other design elements that make your special event blossom!

Follow SHARLA FLOCK DESIGNS on

Other couples have also viewed

• William Paul Design
DSC02025
DSC00222 048

7 Reviews for SHARLA FLOCK DESIGNS

Katie C. · Married on 08/24/2019

Elegant, beautiful, brought my wedding to life

Sharla designed my dream flowers for our wedding in San Francisco in August. She created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding reception, and my bouquet and bouquets for my big bridal party were all stunning. Looking back at our pictures almost a year after the event, I am as happy as I was the day of the wedding with how all of arrangements turned out. When I met with Sharla during the planning, she asked me all the right questions to get a sense of exactly what I wanted and she got me even more excited about how beautiful the tablescapes would be with her arrangements. She was professional and very easy to work with from beginning to end. Thank you for making our wedding beautiful, Sharla! I can't wait to have another event and the chance to work with her again!

Sent on 07/08/2020

Jeanne · Married on 09/05/2015

Sharla was an absolute delight to work with! Her vision and design sense combined with her patience and excellent listening skills brought my dream wedding to life. She's a lot of fun and filled with passion and energy for her work. Two very special touches were here ability to procure the unobtainable white peonies for my brides bouquet and the way she lovingly displayed our parents and grandparents wedding photos on the fireplace for guests to view. The whole wedding was stunning for her designs were flawless! I felt like I was planning with a best friend. Sharla went the extra mile to help me find the perfect linens and even custom made bows for cocktail tables to match a design image I shared. She's the best. Hire Sharla!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Kaley · Married on 09/13/2014

I simply cannot say enough about Sharla Flock of Sharla Flock Designs! She was professional, energetic about suggestions and such a wonderful personality to work with! We had a clear vision to what we thought we wanted, and in conference with Sharla, she truly expanded on our idea and made our vision so much more than what we had imagined. She was flexible to suggestion and incredibly consultative about ways to save money and honest about places where money is best spent for the most impact. She was so timely with our arrangement deliveries and completely flexible to our requirements of multiple location drop offs and tricky pick up timing.

But the flowers themselves....WOW! We were so completely impressed with the table arrangements and blown away with the accessory arrangements and all the accent details like garlic and sprigs that we had asked for.

Flowers were a huge priority in planning our day and we couldn't have been happier with Sharla or her flowers!

Sent on 09/19/2014

SHARLA FLOCK DESIGNS FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

1 Real Wedding

• 3366 Sacramento Street San Francisco, 94118 See on map
    By appointment
    Location of (SHARLA FLOCK DESIGNS)