Morgan Hill, Morgan Hill, CA 95037 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About ShadowBee Creations

Pearls with something blue for a special day💙

ShadowBee Creations makes handcrafted Pearl bracelets for the bride and wedding party. Excellent gift for the wedding party and flower girl from the bride to wear on her special day. Bride is able to choose bracelet pearl and bead colors to coordinate with her wedding day colors. Mother of the bride and Mother in law bracelets are popular gifts. Also a great something blue gift for the bride💙

ShadowBee Creations uses Swarovski Pearls, roundels and glass beads of the highest quality. ShadowBee Creations uses sterling silver or nickel free silver plated clasps. May also choose gold plated clasps. 1 inch extender concludes bracelet with dangling Swarovski Pearl charm. Bracelets come with a dust cover pouch and ribboned box that are ready for gift giving. Can personalize gift💙

Follow ShadowBee Creations on
pearl rhinestone 51 1994055 160381651934697
Freshwater Pearl Bracelet
Freshwater Pearl Bracelet
pearl rhinestone 51 1994055 160381651934697

ShadowBee Creations FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
    Themed
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
    Shipping
    Express Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Gift Boxes
    Jewelry
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Exchanges

Team of ShadowBee Creations

Sharon Erlich

Sharon Erlich

Owner

I renewed my vows 5 years ago on my 18th anniversary. I had a very small wedding the first time around. I was so so happy to plan a big traditional wedding for our vow renewal.

During this time, I fell in love with pearls and decided I could make my own pearl bracelet. I also made my own flower arrangements that incorporated pearls. I received lots of compliments.

I am a nurse by trade but find making beautiful bracelets for beautiful brides and her wedding party gives me great pleasure!! I hope you find them beautiful as well💙

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Morgan Hill Morgan Hill, CA, 95037 See on map
    Location of (ShadowBee Creations)