ShadowBee Creations

Morgan Hill, CA View map

Pearls with something blue for a special day💙

ShadowBee Creations makes handcrafted Pearl bracelets, anklets, and necklaces for the bride and wedding party. Excellent gift for the wedding party and flower girl from the bride to wear on her special day. Bride is able to choose bracelet pearl and bead colors to coordinate with her wedding day colors. Mother of the bride and Mother in law bracelets are popular gifts. Also a great something blue gift for the bride💙

ShadowBee Creations uses Swarovski Pearls, roundels and glass beads of the highest quality. ShadowBee Creations uses sterling silver or nickel free silver plated clasps. May also choose gold plated clasps. 1 inch extender concludes bracelet with dangling Swarovski Pearl charm. Beautiful hand knotted Swaorovski pearl or freshwater pearl necklaces come in three different lengths and have a "something blue" crystal. Each piece comes with a dust cover pouch and ribboned box that are ready for gift giving. Can personalize gift💙

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Gift Boxes
Jewelry

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Full Refund
    Chris P. Married on 11/21/2020

Daughters Wedding

The bracelet we purchased was a wonderful “something blue” for my daughters big day. Thank you for the excellent service!!

Deals

ShadowBee Creations 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Team

Sharon Erlich
Sharon Erlich
Owner

I renewed my vows 5 years ago on my 18th anniversary. I had a very small wedding the first time around. I was so so happy to plan a big traditional wedding for our vow renewal.

During this time, I fell in love with pearls and decided I could make my own pearl bracelet. I also made my own flower arrangements that incorporated pearls. I received lots of compliments.

I am a nurse by trade but find making beautiful bracelets for beautiful brides and her wedding party gives me great pleasure!! I hope you find them beautiful as well💙

Morgan Hill Morgan Hill, CA, 95037
Location of (ShadowBee Creations)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding