Seated Elegance

Littleton, CO View map

Seated Elegance is a wedding chair cover rental service based in Littleton, Colorado. Operating since 2006, this professional team works closely with couples to provide a seamless, efficient service for their special day. Owner Margret Larned takes the time to ensure that each client receives the ideal service they deserve for their wedding celebration. From a handful of chair covers to a complete outfitting of your reception’s seating, Margret is here for you.

Seated Elegance offers a range of colors and sash styles, allowing you to choose the services that best suits your wedding’s theme. Having worked with a long list of local venues, Margret can also provide you with a wealth of experience and recommendations. Additionally, she is happy to deliver your chosen sashes to your venue for your convenience.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Chair Covers

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• User2568369 2+ years ago
    Margret was amazing to work with. My chairs were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I never worried about a thing and everything was set up exactly as discussed. The quality was great and perfectly pressed, no wrinkles. Pricing was also very reasonable. I highly recommend seated elegance for your event.
    Kelley
    Sharon Married on 09/25/2015
    Seated Elegance provided chair covers and sashes for my son's rehearsal dinner at Table Mountain Inn in Golden, Colorado. We live in Texas so I was planning this "long distance". Margret went above and beyond when I was concerned about her sashes matching linens being provided by Table Mountain Inn - she drove over there to make sure they matched. I regret that I did not get to meet her personally but I appreciate her willingness to help make our event so great. I would recommend her to anyone!
    Andrea Married on 09/19/2015
    Seated Elegance provided beautiful chair covers and sashes for our wedding. Margret (Seated Elegance) was helpful and friendly. We wanted to see a few different colors of sashes to make sure they worked...no problem . We also upped our final count a few days before...no problem. We appreciate Seated Elegance as they were a "no need for you to worry about it" vendor and will definitely recommend others.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

The Skyline Ballroom at the Courtyard by Marriott Denver Cherry Creek The Skyline Ballroom at the Courtyard by Marriott Denver Cherry Creek Hotel Weddings

Margaret is great to work with. Seated Elegance has a great product and very reasonable pricing!

Little Details LLC Little Details LLC Wedding Planners

Seated Elegance always takes great care of my clients! I highly recommend them to transform your wedding decor!!!

Fleur de Liz Fleur de Liz Wedding Florists

Wow, what an amazing difference beautiful chair covers make!!

Littleton Littleton, CO, 80127
Location of (Seated Elegance)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding