Littleton, CO 80127 Map · Phone number

About Seated Elegance

Nothing transforms an ordinary room into something truly elegant like beautiful chair covers. Seated Elegance offers chair covers made of high quality fabric in white and ivory. For an added touch, include a complementing color sash of satin or organza to complete your look.

The Seated Elegance staff is dedicated to providing friendly, professional service tailored to fit your individual needs. We will handle the coordination of delivery and set up of the chair covers , ensuring timely completion and a beautiful presentation.

Contact us via email seatedelegance@gmail.com or via phone (303) 550-9007 for additional information!

Follow Seated Elegance on

pink and yellow
Seated Elegance
ivory and pink botanic gardens
2013072713400
07 22 15 16 2
Manorhouseorange
2011062615 44 44

28 Reviews for Seated Elegance

Margret was amazing to work with. My chairs were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I never worried about a thing and everything was set up exactly as discussed. The quality was great and perfectly pressed, no wrinkles. Pricing was also very reasonable. I highly recommend seated elegance for your event.
    Kelley

Sent on 04/04/2016

Sharon · Married on 09/25/2015

Seated Elegance provided chair covers and sashes for my son's rehearsal dinner at Table Mountain Inn in Golden, Colorado. We live in Texas so I was planning this "long distance". Margret went above and beyond when I was concerned about her sashes matching linens being provided by Table Mountain Inn - she drove over there to make sure they matched. I regret that I did not get to meet her personally but I appreciate her willingness to help make our event so great. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/19/2015

Seated Elegance provided beautiful chair covers and sashes for our wedding. Margret (Seated Elegance) was helpful and friendly. We wanted to see a few different colors of sashes to make sure they worked...no problem . We also upped our final count a few days before...no problem. We appreciate Seated Elegance as they were a "no need for you to worry about it" vendor and will definitely recommend others.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Seated Elegance FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Chair Covers
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• The Skyline Ballroom at the Courtyard by Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
    The Skyline Ballroom at the Courtyard by Marriott Denver Cherry Creek Hotel Weddings

Margaret is great to work with. Seated Elegance has a great product and very reasonable pricing!

• Little Details LLC
    Little Details LLC Wedding Planners

Seated Elegance always takes great care of my clients! I highly recommend them to transform your wedding decor!!!

• Fleur de Liz
    Fleur de Liz Wedding Florists

Wow, what an amazing difference beautiful chair covers make!!

• Littleton, 80127 See on map