Sean O'Leary Photography

Denver, CO View map

As a photographer specializing in candid wedding photography, I capture the moments that define a wedding and a wedding album. And after years of photographing weddings, I know how to put people at ease to get natural-looking photos. I also know when to take charge to get everyone organized and keep things moving.

I offer highly personalized service, including two pre-wedding consultations and a scouting trip to your wedding location, so that your day goes as smoothly as possible.

And I should note, I really like my job! While I take my role as your wedding photographer very seriously, I always enjoy the process of working with couples and creating memories that will, literally, last a lifetime.

I photograph weddings in all of Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region, and am always happy to travel.

Check out my website for full package details and my most recent wedding photographs.

And, as a huge thank you to the Wedding Wire community for nominating me for the 2009 Brides' Choice Award, I'm running several promotions and specials. Check them out in the Promotions sections and again, thank you for your support!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Prints
Proofs
    Cathy Married on 01/17/2009
    Sean O'Leary was FANTASTIC. Whatever notions I had developed about a wedding photographer (i.e. pushy, in your face, overpriced) were completely changed after working with Sean. He was so easy to work with - laid-back, professional, patient and obviously very talented. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful. He captured and created so many fantastic shots that show our personalities AND our style. He sent us a link to all our photos so that our friends and family could easily view them. Not only did we get tons of compliments on our pictures but several of our guests commented on how friendly and cool our photographer was. It's true when they say that the wedding flies by, but thanks to Sean I can relive that amazing weekend forever.
    Shane Married on 08/25/2007
    Sean was a great choice for our wedding. He was easy to work with, he brought all the right gear, and he was around to scout and photograph parts of the wedding weekend that most photographers never would have even thought of...

- Shane Kendrick

Karen Married on 10/07/2006
    Anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer should stop their search and go with Sean! I can't say enough good things about the great job he did. He captured some very special moments with my family that I would never get back again if he hadn't been there. There are so many high-priced photographers out there who just care about making a buck and not as much about quality but Sean puts so much time and detail into all the little things about your day. Its been two years since our wedding but when I look back at the photos I feel like I am reliving that special day all over again. He was wonderful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

PO Box 1415 Denver, 80201

7 Days a Week 8:00am - 8:00pm
Location of (Sean O'Leary Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding