Indialantic, FL 32903 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About ScrapKat Designs

Professional scrapbook artist preserving your wedding memories in a beautiful fine art album. Also offering custom guest books, Save the Date cards, and Thank You notes. For more information about our services and our creative process, please visit our website at http://www.scrapkatdesignsllc.com/main.html

Follow ScrapKat Designs on

brzozoski weddingweb

10 Reviews for ScrapKat Designs

• Chandon

Chandon · Married on 07/07/2018

We LOVE our scrapbook! We had a beach wedding, so we used a surfboard instead of a guestbook. Sooo…the next big memory book I decided I wanted was from my awesome beach-themed Bridal Shower! (I really think more people should be doing that). Kathy did an amazing job of selecting and laying out the pictures we emailed her from a dropbox link and asked questions to make sure the details about the games, hosts, guests of honor and location/date were accurate and recorded along with the right theme and colors. It is such a beautiful 20 or so page book that also had pages left blank in the back intentionally, so I could glue some keepsakes from the shower. Every woman who came to my shower that has seen that book is SO JEALOUS that they never thought to have something like that made. We met Kathy at a Bridal Expo and her work is great. What is even better is her outstanding customer service and her attitude – she is a kind professional and the book was completed much quicker than anticipated and arrived from the printer without a flaw. It is one of those extras that you don’t really think about but absolutely should. We will treasure this and show it off forever! Thank you SO MUCH Kathy!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Megan · Married on 07/14/2017

We won a guest book from ScrapKat Designs when we attended a wedding show. Since we did not plan for the book - I was happy Kathy was super accommodating! We won the book in the summer and I let her know that we would not have our engagement pictures done until October or November. She said it was fine! I got her the pictures and within 2 months, we had the book in our hands! Her supplier sent us a damaged book and she promptly got that taken care of and a new one was received in about a week! Have not used it at our wedding yet but we can't wait!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Mary · Married on 11/12/2016

OMG, just got my custom wedding album and it is amazing! Her picture selection, placement and page organization are superbly done! I cried...I'm so impressed with the skill and personal touches....I absolutely LOVE it!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Award

ScrapKat Designs Pricing

ScrapKat Designs Price Rates

ScrapKat Designs FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Traditional
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ScrapKat Designs 1
    Free with Purchase
    Receive a FREE 8x11 custom gust book when your purchase a regularly priced wedding album

• Liz Scavilla Photography
    Liz Scavilla Photography Wedding Photographers

After seeing her wedding albums and other options for my couples, I am very impressed with the variety and pizazz ScrapKat Designs has. From custom guestbooks to full wedding albums, Kathy really puts a lot of thought and passion into her projects. I definitely look forward to working with her in the future!

• Jeff Carr Photography
    Jeff Carr Photography Wedding Photographers

We highly suggest ScrapKat Designs to make your beautiful album!!!! She is so personable, professional and has a creative eye. This will be an excellent choice to showcase your beautiful photos!

• Indialantic, 32903 See on map