Scarlet Ice Jewels

20 Delaware Avenue JS Boutique ~ Suite 203, Delaware Water Gap, PA 18327 Map · Phone number

About Scarlet Ice Jewels

ScarletIceJewels.net began as an e-commerce venture only ~ my dream ~ formed because of my lifelong love for unique jewelry at affordable prices.

I received my A.J.P. Diploma ~ Accredited Jewelry Professional ~ in March'05 from the Gemological Institute of America, followed by a Diamonds and Diamond Grading Certificate and Colored Stones Certificate.

Each piece is hand-selected for gem quality, color and beauty. We strive to keep our prices reasonable, at a minimal markup.

Our Designers

Eco Opulence 'Perles au Naturelle' Bridal
Volpino Italia Swarovski Crystal - Exclusive Dealer including Limited Edition & Paris Runway Selections
Starborn Creations
Charles Albert

Our Impressive Selection of Jewelry and Gifts for the Well Dressed Gentleman

Call or Visit us Today !!!

Phone# 908.568.1516

sijlogofemale7
sijvolpinojsboutique 1
Swarovski Crystals and Pearls float on 3 strands of invisable wire
Swarovski Crystals and Pearls float on 3 strands of invisable wire
A Murano Glass Rose is the focal point of this beautiful necklace with Swarovski Crystal charms
slvr swar 49 00
sijlogofemale7
sijvolpinojsboutique 1

Scarlet Ice Jewels FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories

• 20 Delaware Avenue, JS Boutique ~ Suite 203 Delaware Water Gap, 18327 See on map
    Tuesday - Saturday 11am - 4pm and for your convenience By Appointment