Sarai Ester Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

Sarai Ester Photography is an independent wedding and elopement photography business based in Kalispell, Montana. Owner Sarai is a talented creative with over 4 years of experience capturing each couple's unique personality and relationship in captivating photographic expression. To provide her clients with the best possible results, she encourages an open line of communication throughout the photography process.

Sarai is committed to capturing the moments that make up your special day in an artistic, photojournalistic style. Her ultimate goal from booking to photo delivery is her client's comfort and satisfaction. She considers it a great honor to be entrusted with capturing the beautiful, intimate, and authentic moments during the first day of the rest of your lives. Sarai Ester Photography offers the following services:

• Consultations
  • Engagement session
  • Shower coverage
  • Rehearsal coverage
  • Bridal sessions
  • Full-Day coverage

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Message vendor

• Marelly
    Marelly B. Getting married on 07/16/2023

You Should Hire Her

Sarai is a very talented photographer. My fiancé and I loved our engagement shoot with her. She's got the eye for the moment and will capture those forever. Your session of photos will be something unforgettable. She makes you feel comfortable, is open for your ideas, very organized, and you will have lots of fun with her. Don't think too much, just hire her!

Sarai Ester Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Marelly! I had such a blast shooting with you two and capturing the love that you and Josh share.
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 06/01/2022

Incredible!

If you have a Montana wedding hire Sarai. I not only is her photography top notch but she is also incredible to work with. For the price you can not beat it the quality and styling of her work. She was excellent with communicating priority shots, she got shots of stuff I didn't even see at my own wedding. What a hype woman! Absolutely the easiest and best decision I could have made for my wedding. Sarai I appreciate you more than I can ever express!
  • illustration stars

Team

Sarai
Sarai
Owner/Photographer

Hi there! I'm Sarai, photographer and owner of Sarai Ester Photography. I got into wedding photography while second shooting for my now-husband back in 2017. I instantly fell for the excitement and beauty of weddings and capturing all the emotions and love that couples share. I chose to elope with my college sweetheart right in the thick of 'rona shutdowns and can totally relate to the craziness of planning and executing your vision. My goal is not only to provide beautiful images that capture all the emotions and memories of your special day, but also to make the planning process smooth and pain-free.

Etienne
Etienne
Photographer

Hey there!

I'm Etienne, husband and second shooter to Sarai. When I'm not shooting weddings with her, I shoot adventure and editorial photography. I've been shooting for 10 years and I love working with Sarai to capture the magic of weddings and elopements.

1601 5th Ave E Kalispell, MT, 59901
Location of (Sarai Ester Photography)

Sarai Ester Photography frequently asked questions

Sarai Ester Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Digital Files
Sarai Ester Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Sarai Ester Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Sarai Ester Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Sarai Ester Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding