Sarah Robertson Photography

Redlands, CA View map

Sarah Robertson Photography is a wedding photography business in Yucaipa, California. Sarah, the founder and photographer, found her passion for photography when she was planning her own big day. She found herself entranced with all things wedding related and wanted to be behind the camera herself. Now, with years of experience under her belt, Sarah can capture every special moment from your engagement to your wedding reception.

Sarah offers a variety of packages to suit different couple’s budgets and photography needs. All of the packages include at least six hours of coverage, second shooters, engagement sessions, custom online galleries, and high-resolution images with a print release. More advanced packages from Sarah Robertson Photography offer additional hours of shooting, an album of pictures, and a large print of the couple’s choice.

• Erica
    Erica K. Married on 09/05/2021

Truly Exceptional!

I cannot express how much I loved working with Sarah for the past two years. I'm so glad I found her through Instagram, because I'm obsessed with her work and her as a person! She has been so flexible with us when we've wanted photography for our engagement photos, backyard COVID wedding, and then finally the big wedding two years later! Her work is incredible and she is a joy to work with. For the big wedding, her second photographer Maggie was excellent as well! I highly recommend working with Sarah for any and all occasions! I hope to work with her in the future to capture all of our big moments.
    Stephanie Married on 06/22/2019

An Amazing Experience

I cannot recommend Sarah highly enough. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning, but on top of that we were so impressed by her kindness & grace. Our ceremony was delayed by medical issues & we completely missed our photo time on the day of the wedding. Sarah stayed well past the normal end time & also insisted on recreating our wedding photo shoot for us on the weekend after. We are so amazed by & grateful for how it all turned out. She went above & beyond. If you're looking for beautiful photos from a beautiful soul, look no further.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Redlands, CA, 92320
Location of (Sarah Robertson Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding