Glen Burnie, MD 21062 Map · Phone number

5 Reviews for sarah michele photography

• Amber

Amber · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I’ve been a client of Sarah’s since 2014, and let me say that she’s never let me down. She and her team are so professional, yet personable and easy to work with! Sarah is a wedding pro and walked me through everything - I wouldn’t have trusted anyone else to capture our special day. Sarah is so much more than a photographer, she befriends her clients and (obviously) establishes friendships beyond the session!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Katie · Married on 10/02/2015

Sarah Michele and her team were absolutely amazing and wonderful to work with. She photographed our engagement session and our wedding. ALL of our pictures turned out beautiful!!! Our wedding day was rainy with a hurricane and I was so nervous we wouldn't get any good photos since we planned for outside photos. Our inside pictures turned out wonderful and I don't feel like I missed out on any outdoor shots. Sarah put my mind at ease that day and made the whole experience not stressful at all! I am in love with all my wedding photos! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Ashlee · Married on 09/26/2015

Sarah is seriously amazing. Not only is she a talented photographer she is a great person inside and out. I would not chose anyone else to have been there the day of my wedding to capture my memories. I am so happy with my pictures they are seriously perfect! She will definitely be the only photographer I ever contact in the future for baby pics, etc. She does little things that just make you feel so special to be a bride throughout the planning process like sending gifts to your house with candy, tea and other cute little presents. Great price as well!

Sent on 10/22/2015