Mankato, MN 56001 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Joy Photography

Sarah Joy Photography holds an incredible passion for life,  love, and documenting the special/emotional moments that add meaning to our lives. Her approach to photography is natural and she believes in a strong relationship with her clients. Her goals are to create special visions together with you creating a personal connection with her brides and grooms. Sarah Joy strives to create images that are cherished by you and last a lifetime for you to revisit with family, friends, or just a quiet moment alone.

Follow Sarah Joy Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Mind of Mo Photography
sjp 8159 2 51 633298
cjp 7209 2 51 633298

8 Reviews for Sarah Joy Photography

Tara · Married on 07/01/2017

So. Much. Talent!! I don't have enough good things to say abut Sarah. My husband and I were looking for a reasonably priced photographer to take our engagement pictures when we stumbled upon Sarah! Her bubbly personality makes her a joy to work with, and she knows the exact poses, eye contact, body gestures, etc. to make each photo look unique, natural, and breathtaking all at once.
    Our wedding day was no different. She listened to my ideas and made sure we were satisfied with the amount of pictures we took. Even when my family was being a pain to get together for a group photo, she stayed calm and patient. Sarah wasn't just a wedding photographer to me, she became a friend!
    If you're looking for a fun, talented, reasonably priced photographer... Sarah is your girl.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Taylor · Married on 08/27/2016

Sarah was such a delight to work with. As a bride, she helped me with fine details I never thought of and helped me through perfecting a wedding timeline. With last minute planning I realized I needed her for an extra hour and she was flexible with allowing me to add on. Our pictures turned out beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our day. Sarah's photobooth is a must have! Such a fun and easy way to capture great memories and keep your guests entertained. I highly recommend Sarah and her team to capture your special day or any event!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/18/2016

Sarah did a beautiful job capturing our wedding day! I loved her spunky personality and creative nature! It was fun getting to know her and her style during our engagement photo session. After seeing our engagement photos and I felt reassured our wedding photos would be perfect.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Sarah Joy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3600.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• Mankato, 56001 See on map
    Location of (Sarah Joy Photography)