Sarah Harper Photography

Baltimore, MD View map

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
    Leanne Married on 04/27/2013
    I am so happy that we chose Harper to do our wedding photography. She is so talented! Leading up to the wedding, Harper was prompt in answering emails or returning phone calls. She was flexible in meeting or exchanging emails to set everything up. Harper was amazing the day of the wedding. Again, she was very flexible with working with everyone and from what I've seen of the photos so far, I can't wait to see the rest! She's so great to work with...everyone loved meeting her! I would highly recommend her!
  • User953514 2+ years ago
    Harper photographed my wedding, and I couldn't be happier. Her photos are gorgeous and she made the process so easy and enjoyable. She did her research before to make sure she captured the essence of our wedding well. We'd definitely recommend her!
    Sarah Married on 07/27/2012
    I heard of Harper through my college sorority who had used her services to provide updated photos for their website. After seeing how beautiful her photos were, I opted to use her for my engagement photos. The day we took the pictures was blistering cold in Fell's Point. She made the experience SO fun and the pictures came out so beautifully, that my fiance and I decided to use her for our upcoming wedding as well (Sept 1). We are so excited to see how these turn out but do not have a worry in the world that they will be anything other than gorgeous.

Baltimore, 21224
Location of (Sarah Harper Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding