Sarah E Photography

Hamilton, Bermuda View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Sarah! I'm a Wedding & Lifestyle Photographer living in Bermuda. I love living out my days with my husband Randy. I believe in marriage, I love my marriage, I love capturing marriage and I would love to be a part of your story.

I believe in creating something that is enduring and true. I believe in eternalizing the moment, in freezing the most precious days of our lives for our children and grandchildren. A photograph is so much more than pixels within a frame, it represents a fleeting time in our lives that we will never get back. I find comfort and strength in knowing that photography is forever. It is eternal. It is enduring. It is true.

The power of photography has never ceased to amaze me. The ability to fit a couple's love story within a single frame, to shape the way we see one another - it's quite an incredible thing. My photographic style is designed to be fun and comfortable and I love making my clients laugh! I live for the clients that become my friends. The relationships that last years after the weddings are over.

I truly look forward to speaking with you!