Sara Bill Photography

Nashville, TN View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Hi! My name is Sara, and I’m so glad you’re here. I’m a Nashville-based wedding photographer by way of Milwaukee, Wisconsin (yes, I’ll find the cheese platter before anyone else at the reception.) I’m lucky enough to say I’ve been involved in countless weddings and am not only able to photograph the entire journey, but help guide you through the process along the way. I make it a priority to learn who my clients are and capture that bond through my photography. Never one to just point, click, and bounce, I’ll be by your side the whole time, capturing every exceptional moment, candid and sincere. Each time I’m called upon to do what I love, it feels like the first. It’s that electric and special feeling that never gets old and allows me to fully immerse myself in documenting both the quiet and unseen moments as well as the heart-stirring and spectacular. While most of my photos are shot in a more relaxed, photojournalistic style, I have a love for beautiful portraits as well. I would be honored to be a part of your unique love story, and will travel just about anywhere to make that happen. If you like what you see, I would love to hear about your big day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Makaylah
    Makaylah A. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Great photos!

We loved working with Sara for our wedding and are obsessed our photos! I don't know how she was able to be so many places at once and get so many shots from our day! She even helped me fix my veil multiple times!
    Kadeja R. Married on 11/10/2020

Sara is Amazing

Sara was such a pleasure to work with! She was extremely flexible and was willing to do what it took to get the perfect picture. She is SO talented and SO easy to work with. She truly cares about getting exactly what you want. Not to mention her reasonable prices for our elopement. I highly recommend choosing her for your big day! You will not regret it. I will definitely choose her for any needs we have in the future!
    Laura V. Married on 09/12/2020

The best you can get!

Sara was so easy to work with! She is fun, energetic, and kind while she works, and she makes the entire experience so easy. I can’t express enough how much my husband and I felt at ease when working with her. On top of all that, her work is stunning! I would highly recommend Sara for any occasion.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Carolyn & Dave
    191 photos · 10/20/2018
  • Megan & Jimmy
    122 photos · 06/23/2018

Nashville, TN, 37203
Location of (Sara Bill Photography)

Sara Bill Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sara Bill Photography include in the starting price?

Sara Bill Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sara Bill Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sara Bill Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sara Bill Photography offer?

Sara Bill Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sara Bill Photography offer?

Sara Bill Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sara Bill Photography offer for wedding events?

Sara Bill Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sara Bill Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sara Bill Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding