Humble, TX 77346 Map · Phone number

About Santi Productions

An energetic artistic team composing film that captures emotion, engages audience and exceeds expectations.

Our work focuses on details and builds a story in a contemporary style captivating audiences. We are guided by vision, results, passion, quality, and hard work. These are the pillars of our success.

From pre-production to final film clients participate in a total quality experience. The results speak for themselves.

Follow Santi Productions on

flower
f2ed40470c416f4a 1286070037464 flower
flower
f2ed40470c416f4a 1286070037464 flower

3 Reviews for Santi Productions

Estrella · Married on 11/26/2011

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED SANTI PRODUCTION'S WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jim and Carol are by far the best out there... our love story looks amazing... and I cannot wait to see our wedding video! They were there at every moment... and arrived right on time!!! They captured everything I wanted them to capture... I really developed a close relationship with them, they became more than my vendors... I cannot say how appreciative I am for everything they did... look no further... they are definitely the people you want to capture such a special moment!

Sent on 11/28/2011

Roy · Married on 06/12/2010

Working with Jim and Carol was awesome, they have incredibly innovative ideas and the final product was more than we ever imagined. People can't stop talking about our wedding video. We really appreciate how quick they turned the project around. Some of the footage in our wedding video (shown at our reception) was taken at our wedding that same morning! They are true pros! We love it.

Sent on 10/02/2010

Samantha · Married on 06/12/2010

We loved having Santi Productions video our wedding! They did an awesome job and we now have all the memories on tape from that day! It was so much fun to show our dating story at our reception too.

Sent on 10/03/2010