Sandee DJ

Fort Walton Beach, FL View map

I have been on stage as a performer since the age of 10! I started my career as a keyboard artist and singer, playing a Hammond B-3 Organ, Electric Piano, Synthesizer and String Machine with a 5-piece “Show Band” called Paragon. I sang everything from Olivia Newton-John to Janis Joplin on stage. My band backed-up top name performers like Frank Sinatra Jr., Lou Rawls, O.C. Smith, and Bob Hope.

I eventually went solo on keyboards and vocals, playing in the most exclusive top resorts in Florida until I moved into the disc jockey field. With all the core expertise, I had as an entertainer/musician and master of ceremonies; I soon found my permanent niche in the music industry.

I pay attention to details, listening to what my clients envision for their event. My love for doing wedding receptions shows in my performance as your wedding reception music specialist. I also enjoy tremendously playing for Birthday, Anniversary and Company parties too! My 25 plus years of experience works to ensure you of a “FUN” time for everyone! I would love to be your DJ!

Savannah Married on 07/07/2012
    Sandee is THE best! She helped make my special day perfect. She started proving her worth from the moment I spoke with her on the phone.
    Sandee immediately made me feel comfortable on the phone (like we had been friends for years) I could feel her excitement for my wedding! I was a nervous bride (about everything being perfect for the big day) so, I requested to have a meeting in person. Wow! She is even better in person , didn't think that was possible!
    A few things about Sandee and her professionalism that stood out for me are as follows:
    1) One thing that struck me was something Sandee said in the pre-meeting. She said, "Whatever you envisioned as a little girl for your wedding day- that is the wedding I want you to have".
    Sandee gets it- she understands what brides want and need!
    2) Sandee was a "mini event coordinator" for the day of the wedding. I can't express my gratitude enough for this. It freed my mom and me to enjoy my special day without worry about the flow of the wedding.
    3) Sandee's equipment is superb! No one had any problems hearing the music or any announcements. Speaking of announcements- Sandee was so very good about making sure to announce each event (cake cutting, bouget and garter belt toss, etc.) No one missed out on any of the events of the day.

Once we met with Sandee; we knew we had found our Wedding DJ! You won't be disappointed if you choose Sandee!
    Dezi Married on 05/15/2010
    I have used Sandee for all my memorable family occasions, specifically my son and daughter's bar and bat mitzvah. Sandee was so professional - I couldn't get my guests to go home! When I remarried recently, I immediately thought of Sandee for our dj entertainment. It was the most mind blowing experience!! My guests again were mesmerized by the total sound experience. She not only provided the music entertainnment and coordinated the event to themax! A wonderful, yet stressful day turned into a "don't worry, be happy" affair!! It was phenomenal! Sandee even found some special "impossible to find" songs that made our day even more memorable. She played every single one of my "100 song playlist"! How Impressive!! She is truly a "one of a kind dj" on the Emerald Coast. My mom is turning a milestone birthday, and we're booking only the best...Sandee dj!!!
    Elizabeth Married on 01/09/2010
    Sandee was fabulous at my wedding. I only had a handful of songs I had requested leading up to the day, but the day of my mother handed her a very long list. After checking with me to see if it was OK she managed to play them all with no prior notice. Plus she's willing to pitch in with more than just DJing if you need her to or can point you to someone else who can help.

Deals

Sandee DJ 1
Offer
4 HOURS of continuous NON-STOP MUSIC for your listening and dancing enjoyment! $200 off 4 hour quote!

Precious Moments Precious Moments Wedding Photographers

I have done several weddings with DJ. She is great!!! I feel very confident in recommending her service.

Fort Walton Beach, 32547
850-585-9044

Closed Sundays
Location of (Sandee DJ)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding