Mavis street Castleton Rochdale, Manchester, GB OL11 3AZ Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About Sam Ralph Photography

Sam Ralph Wedding Photography is based in Rochdale and serves Greater Manchester and the North west of England.
I turned Professional as a Wedding photographer early in 2015.

I photograph weddings in a very natural relaxed way so you can enjoy your wedding day to the fullest.

Documentary wedding photography is natural and un-posed ,this means I am there to capture your wedding without any fuss well you enjoy the most special of days.

Every wedding is different and my approach to wedding photography is simple and easy, you will hardly notice me at all.

The wedding day is full of very poignant emotional moments, and I will be there to capture those real moments without any intrusion.My job is to create images and tell the story of your wedding day in a candid and natural way with as little direction as possible.

I can offer a range of services for your special day, from simply supplying you with the photos on a private gallery on my website. My prices are bespoke, every wedding is different in size and location, and depending on where and how many people are attending, my price is set accordingly and also depending on what you want in terms of prints or digital data.

As you can see from the above there is much to talk about and discuss. Please feel free to contact me and arrange a free no obligation consultation so we can talk about what you want for your day.

Follow Sam Ralph Photography on

Sam Ralph Photography Pricing

Sam Ralph Photography Price Rates

Sam Ralph Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date