Adam Riley Photography

manchester View map
$1,847 Most Popular Price

$1,847 Most Popular Price

I specialise in Reportage Wedding Photography, documenting natural moments that reflect emotion and personality. I produce stunning images that tell the story of your wedding day, allowing you to treasure the memories forever. Based in Cheshire in the North West of England, I provide wedding photography in Cheshire, Manchester, Merseyside andLancashire, however I regularly travel throughout the UK.

For me, wedding photography is about capturing the day as it happens, not a series of posed and fabricated images. I am a member of the Wedding Photojournalistic Association, 95% of your wedding day will be non-directed, with an unobtrusive reportage approach. Using natural light to capture my images, guests will not notice my presence. This allows me to capture the emotion and story of the day. I understand a small number of group shots, and bride and groom portraits are important for most couples, and regularly undertake these in a quick and painless manor, ensuring you actually get to chat to your friends and family, and enjoy the day!