Allapattah Ave, Saint Augustine, FL 32092 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Deals 1

About Sam Gomez Photo

Sam Gomez Photo is a professional wedding photography service based in Saint Augustine, Florida. Sam has a strong love for photography and strives to produce stunning imagery that represents your genuine personality. Sam Gomez Photo documents your magical day in an authentic style, preserving your most precious moments.

This Florida-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. Sam Gomez Photo aims to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours and a one-event-per-day policy. Sam provides the following services and items:

• Boudoir shoots

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Sam Gomez Photo

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/13/2014

Sam and her assistant Krystal were PHENOMENAL additions to our wedding-vendor list! Not only was Sam super responsive to my texts and e-mails and accommodating to our every wish, but she also helped secure us a videographer (within our budget!) at the last minute when our previously booked one bailed.

Aside from being extremely talented both artistically and with time management, Sam is also really fun and upbeat, which put my posing-challenged self at ease on my wedding day. My husband and I did a first look, and we barely knew she was there! She also cut us a deal on some extra time, offered to do a morning-after shoot at no extra cost, AND took the time to visit the venue (which she lives quite a distance from) beforehand to test her equipment with the lighting, since we were having a sunset ceremony. I seriously can't say enough great things about Sam. If you're on the fence about hiring her, DO IT! You won't regret it!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Whoa! Where do I begin?! I found Sam while scouring the internet and immediately fell in love with her work. We communicated 100% via email and she was an absolute joy to work with. She calmed me down and I never doubted her ability and professionalism. We had not met before the wedding day and the wedding was out of town. She arrived early and immediately made us feel comfortable and at ease. I allowed her to do what she does best and she did not disappoint! I am overjoyed at how beautiful the pictures are! It is true that anyone can take a picture; however, the way Sam uses light and is able to capture "a moment", she turns pictures into true art! I WILL most definitely use her services again and will recommend her to all of my friends and family. I can't wait for maternity photos!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Sam Gomez Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sam Gomez Photo 1
    $500 off for WeddingWire couples!

$500 off full day wedding package for weddings booked July through December of 2019. WeddingWire exclusive!

• Allapattah Ave Saint Augustine, FL, 32092 See on map