Sam and Rosco's Restaurant

7450 Douglas Boulevard, Douglasville, GA 30135 Map · Phone number

About Sam and Rosco's Restaurant

Sam And Rosco’s

DISTINGUISHED CATERER FROM 1987

From intimate dinners to wedding receptions, to important business meetings, and beyond, Sam & Rosco’s Catering is legendary for beautifully catered events. Our complete catering services include planning, preparation, set-up, staffing, and clean-up – everything to assure you of a successful, classy, and worry-free event. Don’t put off securing perhaps the most important part of your special event, call Sam and Rosco’s today at 770-639-0184.

The mission of Sam and Rosco’s Restaurant and Catering is making a great impression for our guests, every single time. The food that you serve your wedding guests, or your corporate partners, or whomever you are hosting, will make a huge impact on the entire function.

7 Reviews for Sam and Rosco's Restaurant

Hunter · Married on 05/12/2018

Sam and Rosco's catered our wedding (May 2018). From the tasting to the presentation at the wedding it was amazing! We worked with Rosco from begining to end, and he made sure everything was perfect. From the moment we tasted the food, we knew we wanted them to cater the wedding. They had so many options to choose from! We had pork, chicken, pasta, spring veggies, salad, mashed potatoes, and much more. If you are looking for fabulous food, wonderful service, and people to rave about your wedding; use Sam and Rosco's!! We have had people raving about the food from the wedding! You will love the staff and they will make sure all your needs are met! Sam and Rosco's is the place to go for your wedding or even your rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/09/2017

The food at my wedding was absolutely delicious. Sam and Rosco’s really know what they’re doing in the kitchen. Before the wedding, so many people kept giving me the advice, don’t forget to eat due to excitement and nerves. Well, after the first bite (no the first whiff of the delicious food), I don’t think it could have been possible to forget to eat anything. If anything I should have remembered I was the bride and everyone would be watching me as I scarfed down my plate (and some of my hubby’s plate) of food. Best catered food I’ve tasted and I’m not just saying that because it was my wedding. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kim · Married on 05/28/2017

I am SO happy that we chose Sam and Rosco's for our wedding rehearsal dinner and reception caterer! The food was amazing and the staff was friendly and helpful. Rosco always responded quickly to emails throughout the planning process and he was genuine and passionate about his restaurant and services. He worked within our budget and did not add any extra fees as some other companies tend to do. They went above and beyond by ordering us new linens and napkins as they did not have the colors we needed. The team was on time, professional and provided top notch service. We highly recommend Sam and Rosco's and will definitely be visiting the restaurant again in the future.

Sent on 06/14/2017

• 7450 Douglas Boulevard Douglasville, Georgia, 30135 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Sam and Rosco's Restaurant)