Salon Professional Academy

Fargo, ND 58126 Map · Phone number
1 review

• Faces By Lizzie
  • Blonde Ambition
  • Heather AnnZ Salon (inside The Source Salon and Beauty Supply)
  • Beauté by heidirenée

1 Reviews for Salon Professional Academy

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

The gal that did my hair and make-up was wonderful. My hair was not quite long enough to do the hair style I wanted perfectly, but she got super close to the photo with my hair. She asked is this okay, or would you rather have it like this; this was all to make sure I loved my hair and was happy with it.

When she did my make up, she asked me what I wanted, and I had no idea. I only new I wanted a smokey eye that wasn't super light and not super dark but dark enough. I told her I do not do my make-up often, and when I do I don't put on face make-up and it's usually fairly dark. She asked if she could contour my face, I was nervous but said yes. She did not do a whole lot of it, just the littlest bit. She also went kind of light kind of dark with my smokey eye. Then asked if I wanted it darker, I said yes and she did it. She made me feel comfortable and made sure she didn't over do it on anything. Everyone else at the salon from the person it check me in to the person to check me out was really nice and great to work with.

Sent on 06/02/2016

• Fargo See on map
    701-451-9100 (Phone number)
    Location of (Salon Professional Academy)