Salon Allure

Gulf Breeze, FL View map

Salon Allure is an innovative, contemporary salon offering an array of services for hair, skin and body. We Provide a relaxing, positive and personable atmosphere. We strive to have the highest quality services, products and education available. Our hair and spa design team at Salon Allure brings the area the most innovative and creative look that is unique to your personality and your lifestyle. We promise to do our best to make you your VERY BEST!

Call us today 850.934.1524

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Massages
2.7

• J S
    J S Married on 02/10/2019

Amazing Wedding Updo

Salon Allure has been nothing short of amazing. The salon is clean, the staff is extremely friendly and lovely and their results are stellar. Don’t hesitate to call them to make your appointment! We hired them for a wedding party and they did phenomenal work as always!
    Laycie Married on 09/09/2017
    We traveled to Florida for a destination wedding. We were not familiar with the area therefore, we ran about 15 minutes late. They did hold our spot which was extremely nice of them, but when we got there we were rushed into our seats and asked what we wanted done. (typical). We both said half up/half down, and mine was put in a ponytail. I asked for a poof with a Mohawk look (pulled back in bobby pins) and a lot of curls, and that is not what I got. My poof was ratty and tangled and crooked, and pulled back into a ponytail of curls that I could have done better myself. I had to re-do my friends hair before she even put her dress on, her curls had totally fallen out. While we were at this salon we were told about all of the awards they have won and how they do hair shows all the time.
    I understand they had another appointment after us and we were late, but this was a very important day for my best friend. 65$ after a tip is OUTRAGEOUS for a hairstyle I could do better, and I don't know how to do hair! Not happy about it, if I could get a refund, I would be very happy!!
    Jenny Married on 05/13/2016
    I received poor quality of work from the girl who did my hair for my wedding. My bridesmaids updos were very pleasing but the half up/half down look that she did on my hair was not. It wasn't anything like our trial run. The front was uneven and lumpy, and not fixed appropriately after I had asked for it to be. My hair and curls had completely fallen out by the time I got into my dress. I had to have my cousin redo my hair (saving the day and making it look like a million bucks). The week following the wedding, I let the hair dresser know my disappointment with the quality of her work and she blamed it on the humidity, my hair not holding a curl, and doing pictures before the wedding, saying she held up her end of the deal. A bunch of excuses! After my cousin finished my hair, it held all day and well into the night! Would not recommend to anyone!

3495 Gulf Breeze Parkway Gulf Breeze, 32563
Location of (Salon Allure)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding