Sacred Rim Event Planning

Pinedale, WY View map Visit website

Operating out of Pinedale, Wyoming, Sacred Rim Event Planning orchestrates dream weddings for couples throughout the Equality State and further afield. Famed for her comprehensive and compassionate approach, owner Monica Chen-Furman is passionate about planning special events with a personal touch. Eager to realize your marital vision, Monica will draw inspiration from your love story to craft a memorable and personalized celebration.

Sacred Rim Event Planning offers Day-Of Coordination, Partial, and Full-Service packages. Whether you wish to host a religious, secular, or destination event, Monica can provide services for any type of wedding. From the rehearsal dinner to the after-party, she can meticulously plan every aspect of your occasion to ensure that you wed without a care in the world. Specific services include the creation of timelines and to-do lists, vendor referrals, and event design.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Veronica C. Married on 06/09/2022

An absolute MUST!

Wow, I can’t say enough good things about the help, support and service that Monica and Matthew provided! My husband and I were initially very hesitant about hiring a wedding planner, but it was worth EVERY penny. The day of the wedding was absolutely stress free and PERFECT, thanks to Monica and Matthew. We 100% recommend Sacred Rim Event. Communication, interaction, help and services were all 5/5!
    Amanda I. Married on 02/25/2022

The best planner!

Where do I even begin?! If you have any doubt, or you are between multiple event planners, choose Monica! Monica made every dream my husband and I had of our wedding become a reality. She thought of every little thing and had the most amazing ideas. Having her husband Matthew help as well on the day of the wedding was the cherry on top to make us speechless with how amazing they both were! I can honestly say the day of my wedding was so carefree and perfect all because of how amazing Sacred Rim Event is! My husband and I never even lifted a finger to do anything at all besides show up and enjoy our day. It is also a huge bonus with how kind and easy it is to work with Monica and Matthew.

Sacred Rim Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for the incredibly kind words! It was such an honor and joy to be a part of you and Nick's wedding day. What an absolutely beautiful day it truly was. Matthew and I wish you both so much love and joy. Cheers to the new Mr. & Mrs. Ingwersen!

Deals

Team

Monica Chen-Furman
Monica Chen-Furman
Owner/Wedding Planner

Hello! I am Monica and I am the owner of Sacred Rim Event Planning. I am a lover of the outdoors and a good cup of coffee (or tea). I absolutely thrive off of planning the details for special events, and find so much joy in helping others plan their dream wedding or special occasion.

When I am not planning the intricate parts of an event, you can find me adventuring in the great outdoors with my husband and two pups, fishing in the crystal clear waters of Wyoming, or sipping on a warm delicious beverage. Along with event planning, I am a piano and voice instructor, where I find joy in teaching others the love of music.

I can’t wait to meet you and help bring your dream event to life right here in the Wind River Range and beyond.

Matthew Furman
Matthew Furman
Wedding Day Assistant

Meet the one and only Matthew Furman… my amazing and handsome husband. But seriously, he is truly amazing because he helps bring to life beautiful events.

Matthew is a true adventurous spirit. From kayaking the entire Mississippi, to learning Mandarin, and teaching me how to be a better fly fisherwoman :) He is always looking for the next adventure.

Sacred Rim is incredibly blessed to call him our Event Day Assistant (a.k.a Official Errand Boy - yes that’s what he calls himself). Matthew is positive, kind, funny, and a very hard-working individual. He will go above and beyond on wedding weekend to find a seamstress who can make a custom 9” bow for a flower girl dress - true story.

Matthew is a huge part of why this husband and wife team is such a success!

P.O. Box 687, PMB#47 Pinedale, WY, 82941
(303) 775-3951
Location of (Sacred Rim Event Planning)

Other vendors in Cheyenne for your wedding