2869 N. Arrowhead Ave., San Bernardino, CA 92405 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About S.T.Photography

Based out of Southern California, If you looking for a photographer that cares about you, your family, the quality of the work, and has a passion and love for people and photography, Look No Further!!!!!

Mission

To Create the best possible Photographs, Experience and Services at a Great and Affordable Price!

Company Overview

Located in Southern California, I specialize in great photography, at a great price. I love all aspect of photography, and would love to photograph anything you have in mind!

Description

For More Information, Please Contact me at Sthomasinc@yahoo.com, Or Call me at 559-367-4937. Thanks for your interest, hope to hear from you soon. I am Based out of San Bernardino, Specializing in out door, park setting Photography.

General Information

15 years of photography including Portrait studio, Family, Kids, Seniors, Weddings, Parties, Special events, And lots lots more!

I Charge Way less then Most "Professional Photographers" Because I love what I do, Please don't be fooled by Photographers that Charge Next to Nothing, you will get way less the you Deserve and you Deserve the best!

Follow S.T.Photography on

ddwt 1 51 546302

30 Reviews for S.T.Photography

• Craig

Craig Bennett · Married on 08/02/2019

Best Wedding Photographer EVER!

Scott was phenomenal! We could not have asked for a better photographer. Communication was perfect, response time was within minutes, always easy to get a hold of, provided us with great ideas and helped us follow a plan. He was also extremely fun and personable. We all had a blast with all of the planning and he always acted as if we have been friends for years. We were never in a panic for anything and were extremely prepared on the day of our wedding. He can even recommend other people if you are providing all of your own vendors.

We did our wedding in our parent’s backyard and Scott practically became our wedding coordinator. He has photographed a ton of weddings and his experience shows. He has seen the best of the best and the worst of the worst in weddings, so he was able to help us learn from others mistakes.
    Scott came out months before our wedding and we adjusted the sunset time accordingly so that the sun was approximately in the location it would be during our wedding. He then proceeded to help us determine where we would want to set things up so that he has the best lighting for our pictures.
    He did have a couple of equipment hiccups which were out of his control, but he was able to react and solve the issues without missing any other important events during the wedding and he even pulled us aside, explained the issue, and gave us options on how to correct it.
    For our wedding, we had photography, videography and photobooth and I am so very glad we had all three. The photobooth was a hit with the guests, they loved it and we got to see funny pictures of our family at our wedding. Videography is a must, it just captures so much more detail and will be amazing for years to come. And the best part was the pictures! Pictures were fantastic! And Scott even put all the pictures into a slide show with all the songs from our wedding, came over to our house and watched the entire thing with us to make sure we loved them all! He gave us all the raw images and edited hundreds.
    We would highly recommend Scott and his team to anyone and everyone. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/22/2019

James · Married on 06/01/2019

I reached out to Scott 3 days before hoping to secretly propose to my girlfriend while on vacation in California from another state. Scott did an amazing job acting as a new photographer just looking to build his portfolio. He set me up for a perfect moment to propose and my girlfriend, who is very observant and difficult to surprise, was completely shocked. Not only did he do a great job photographing us and keeping the surprise, he also helped me immensely with finding the ideal location. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Cindy Vanderlinden · Married on 09/29/2018

The perfect choice!

From the first meeting to the last, ST photography was 100% an excellent experience. Great communication, customer service, photo quality , attention to detail , promptness , and reasonable pricing are all things that come to mind. I STRONGLY recommend ST photography for any event, celebration, or milestone. Our family will definitely be using them again!! So happy we chose them!

Sent on 10/23/2018

S.T.Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums