S.T.Photography

2869 N. Arrowhead Ave., San Bernardino, CA 92405 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About S.T.Photography

Based out of Southern California, If you looking for a photographer that cares about you, your family, the quality of the work, and has a passion and love for people and photography, Look No Further!!!!!

Mission

To Create the best possible Photographs, Experience and Services at a Great and Affordable Price!

Company Overview

Located in Southern California, I specialize in great photography, at a great price. I love all aspect of photography, and would love to photograph anything you have in mind!

Description

For More Information, Please Contact me at Sthomasinc@yahoo.com, Or Call me at 559-367-4937. Thanks for your interest, hope to hear from you soon. I am Based out of San Bernardino, Specializing in out door, park setting Photography.

General Information

15 years of photography including Portrait studio, Family, Kids, Seniors, Weddings, Parties, Special events, And lots lots more!

I Charge Way less then Most "Professional Photographers" Because I love what I do, Please don't be fooled by Photographers that Charge Next to Nothing, you will get way less the you Deserve and you Deserve the best!

Follow S.T.Photography on

S.T.Photography 5
S.T.Photography 6
S.T.Photography 7

James · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I reached out to Scott 3 days before hoping to secretly propose to my girlfriend while on vacation in California from another state. Scott did an amazing job acting as a new photographer just looking to build his portfolio. He set me up for a perfect moment to propose and my girlfriend, who is very observant and difficult to surprise, was completely shocked. Not only did he do a great job photographing us and keeping the surprise, he also helped me immensely with finding the ideal location. I would highly recommend him.

Cindy Vanderlinden · Married on 09/29/2018

The perfect choice!

From the first meeting to the last, ST photography was 100% an excellent experience. Great communication, customer service, photo quality , attention to detail , promptness , and reasonable pricing are all things that come to mind. I STRONGLY recommend ST photography for any event, celebration, or milestone. Our family will definitely be using them again!! So happy we chose them!

katie · Married on 06/09/2018

Scott was AMAZING!! We booked him last minute to get some engagement photos taken up at Lake Arrowhead! Scott was literally climbing mountains with us, suspending himself from a bridge to get the perfect shot of us!! We were truly amazed! What's more, he had a cheerful attitude the ENTIRE time! He was silly, super fun to get along with and made a really magical day for us - he was able to create an environment that allowed us to remember why we fell in love with each other in the first place. A mundane day of photo-taking truly turned into a magical date with Scott as our guide. After the photo's were finished he made us a slide show to music which was absolutely incredible, and adored by all family members! Scott exceeded any and all expectations. We feel so fortunate to have found him!! <3 Thank you for a wonderful day and beautiful photographs that sincerely capture our love!!

S.T.Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• 2869 N. Arrowhead Ave. San Bernardino, 92405 See on map