Ryan Thompson Photography

Green Bay, WI View map

Ryan Thompson Photography can provide photography, videography, and photo booth rental services. An online gallery of your high-resolution images is always provided, and standard wedding coverage begins at three hours of service. Ryan is happy to shoot at multiple locations, and can provide albums, prints, proofs, save-the-dates, and more upon request.

Other Services
All photo booth rentals include unlimited high-resolution prints, black-and-white and color prints, custom strips, a memory book, a disc with digital copies of your photos, an online gallery, unique backdrops, props, and a professional photo booth attendant who will provide delivery, set up, maintenance, and takedown services. Photo booths can comfortably fit up to eight of your wedding guests at a time.

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$375

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$429

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Sarah Married on 06/29/2018

Great experience!

My husband decided at the last minute that he wanted a photo booth. Ryan was responsive and professional but fun too. Great experience.
    Andy F. Married on 08/12/2017

Incredible

From the moment I contacted Ryan Thompson photography through the delivery of our wedding video, I knew we had chosen the right person for the job. Ryan’s attention to detail and commitment to the client’s needs was immediately apparent. His professionalism extended to the guests as well as he worked to make them feel comfortable and relaxed while filming. I was also impressed with the turnaround time, which was impressively fast. Ryan’s constants and transparent communication with us throughout the wedding and before reminded me continually that we had chosen the right person/company for the job.
    Amy Married on 06/03/2017
    Ryan was definitely an invaluable addition to my wedding day! From the beginning of the process back in July 2016 all the way through (and after) the wedding day, he has been great to work with. He doesn't believe in standard wedding packages, rather he creates a package based on his clients' needs. This was hugely important to me as my wedding did not fit standard photography packages. Once the day came, Ryan was professional but fun and friendly to chat with. He was very clear and direct when it came to making sure people were standing properly, but he also gave us plenty of opportunity to come up with our own poses. One of my favorite parts of working with Ryan is that he never passed up an opportunity for a picture. Many of my pictures from my wedding are candid shots that he took without our knowledge - and that's what shows you what the wedding day was really like. My family and I have been 100% satisfied and I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend him!

Deals

Ryan Thompson Photography 1
Discount

When booking with Ryan Thompson Photography, if you book 3 or more services receive a 10% discount on the combined package price. Services include: Photography, Videography, Photo Booth Rentals, and Event Planning.

Ryan Thompson Photography 2
Discount

When booking with Ryan Thompson Photography, if you book 2 services receive a 5% discount on the combined package price. Services include: Photography, Videography, Photo Booth Rentals, and Event Planning.

Pricing

199-119 WI-29 Green Bay, WI, 54301
9206762763
Location of (Ryan Thompson Photography)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding