Ruby Walker Photography

Bristol, GB View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Ruby Walker Photography is a professional wedding photographer based in Bristol, United Kingdom. Ruby Walker Photography is an alternative lifestyle and wedding photographer that has a passion for capturing individuality and authenticity in each of her photographs. This photographer brings her compassion and exuberant personality to each and every shoot which has an inherent affect on her photography style.

Ruby Walker Photography offers her professional photography services for weddings and other special life events. This photographer will capture all the intricate details of your special day so that you can look back on those precious memories long after you exchange your vows. Ruby Walker Photography will work to capture images that accurately represent the love and emotions shared between you and your loved one on your special day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,230

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Prints

Hannah-Kate G. Getting married on 08/09/2022

Ruby is an all-round incredible photographer!

I’ve worked with Ruby on several projects, all of which I’ve absolutely adored. As a model, she’s always made me feel extremely at ease, she has a clear vision, and the results have always been fantastic. Every photo shoot I’ve had with Ruby has left me feeling extremely self-confident, and she’s easily one of the only photographers that I’d happily recommend to anyone. She’s extremelt passionate about her work, and it shows in the extremely high level of quality photographs she produces.
  • Bex
    Bex L. Married on 05/14/2019

Absolutely perfect, Ruby captured the day perfectly

I knew of Ruby slightly as we are both in the wedding world, I'm a bridal designer, but I live in the north east. I asked for help photographing a very important personal event. Ruby was available and offered her services at a great price.
    My late sister was having a train named after her. Fire Fighter Fleur Lombard QGM.
    ( if you ever happen to travel on GWR look out for 800023 engine)
    It was a very emotional and moving event, also very busy, and on a train platform.platform. Ruby managed to capture all the key moments.She captured everyone, and all the emotion of the day. She also took the best photos of my parents that I have ever seen, and got my 15 year old daughter to smile. ( I think Ruby might be a wizard...)
    Absolute professional, and a lovely personsble photographer. I would not hesitate to recommend Ruby.
  • Maisie
    Maisie Married on 02/14/2019

Excellent service, beautiful result, 5 stars!

Ruby is a personable and lovely photographer, she has great intuition and will make any and every person in front of her camera feel relaxed and happy, resulting in beautiful photographs to treasure for a lifetime. Highly recommend her for portraits and events.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Ruby Walker Photography 1
Exclusive

2 rowland avenue Bristol, GB, bs16 1bn
Location of (Ruby Walker Photography)

Other vendors in United Kingdom for your wedding