Dina Zanne Photography

London, GB View map
$1,450 Most Popular Price

$1,450 Most Popular Price

''At Dina Zanne Photography we are dedicated to help you to feel relaxed and loved. The recorded memories of your most important day will recall the emotions even in 30 years time and melt your heart again.'

We are not just doing business, and you are not just purchase a product. We create a relationship built on trust and comfort. You need to find the photographer that you are comfortable around and have a connection with. We do the same with our clients. It is all about the click.

As a professional wedding photographer my job is to ensure your personalities and passions shine through the pictures.

Before you ask what my style is, let me tell you I am not one of the labelled ones. There are some types, however, that are closer to my heart. The Documentary style for its spontaneity or Fine Art for its pure beauty, jsut to mention a few.

So, to sum it up, what can you expect from me? A very positive, passionate and cheerful photographer who will deliver a creative wrap for your magical day, so when you open the box of your memories in 30 years time it melts your heart again

Please get in touch for further details and let us help you to make your special day as perfect as you imagined.

With love,