Bakersfield, Bakersfield, CA 93311 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Deals 1

About Rubi Z Photo

HELLO I'M RUBI Z

Wife to Jimmy Z and a mother to our three beautiful children. You will always find me sipping on cold brew, living life with people I love, having a deep conversation, or working hard.

I am very ambitious because I have a mother who taught me to never give up easily and to never take no for an answer. I am as stubborn as they come
(I blame this on her ).

Creative arts have always been a part of my life. I loved exploring every type of creative element. At one point I pursued theatre, fashion design and even received my license in the beauty industry.

When I became a mother to my first born son, I did what every mother does...I became obsessed with capturing every single moment of every single day. I remember an opportunity arose to photograph a friends' back yard wedding...I took the leap of faith and
I never turned back.

Photography has challenged me like no other creative art has before. It pushed me to explore and grow year after year.
What I did not expect to discover in photography was a deep connection and amazing relationships with my clients. I love that photography has given me the gift to express in several aspects. I get to express artistically and visually but also emotionally with words and thought. It gives me a platform to love people well and share their stories while also sharing mine.

As an artist, speaking through our art is the greatest honor, and photography has given me that.

I find it crazy that I am still so enthusiastic about pursuing my art in photography. It only makes me excited to see what the future holds. Thank you for taking the time to appreciate something I pour my heart and soul into. Rubi Z

• Dariyenn Link Photography
  • The Photegé
  • Gemini By Design, Inc.
Rubi Z Photo: Logo
dofworkshop selfportrait bts bakersfield rubizphoto 20 of 108 51 1016301 1563081568
Published Bakersfield Wedding

Photos 31 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

6 Reviews for Rubi Z Photo

Bianca Ziolkowski · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing from start to finish!

I really honestly wish I could give Rubi, herself AND her photography, way more than 5 stars.

From the beginning of the process Rubi made my husband and I feel so comfortable and cared for.

Going through the whole wedding vendor and planning process was stressful. It felt like every vendor really cared about you until they got your money but Rubi was totally different. She made us feel like her friends. She genuinely cared about us the entire time and never made us feel like just clients.

Her work is gorgeous. It speaks for itself. Once I saw her photos from a friends wedding who Rubi was the photographer for, I knew we had to work with her and honestly, it was one of the best decisions we made during our planning process.

Between her ability to capture real emotion, her ability to make you feel comfortable in every moment, and her amazing work, I plan on using Rubi for every major milestone in our lives.

She also is super quick on delivering your collection which is huge as well because I, being the impatient person I am, was dying to see the photos.

As our wedding came to a close, And we were done with the day, I was almost sad to be at the end of our relationship with her.

In short, Rubi is everything you will want out of a photographer. Her work is gorgeous and she really cares about everyone of her clients. I could NOT recommend her enough.

(I realize this post is heavy on how Rubi treated us as clients vs her work, but that was the exact support I didn't know I needed during this planning process. A vendor who cares is so flipping rare in the wedding industry so I just wanted to drive it home)

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Kate

Kate Churney · Married on 08/24/2019

What A Blessing

If you want a dream experience, Rubi Z is your photographer. She definitely went above and beyond to help guide us through stressful wedding planning. She was exceptional in checking in periodically to see how we were doing, asking what our preferences are, sharing her vision based on us as a couple, and lending a helping hand in suggesting vendors. Not to mention, she is timely, orderly, and professional but so incredibly relatable. Her direction is relaxed and effortless while her photos are a work of art! If you choose Rubi, you’ll not only have hired a marvelous photographer, you’ll have also gained a friend. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • alexa

alexa · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing work by a beautiful photographer

There are not enough words to describe how great Rubi is. Not only is she kind and professional she’s also amazing at what she does. As soon as I got engaged I knew Rubi was meant to capture our special day. She pours her whole heart into what she does and genuinely invests all of her creativity in those she works with. Her work is amazing. We have gotten so many compliments on the work she did on our engagement pictures as well as for our wedding. She really went above and beyond to make sure EVERY moment was captured. She doesn’t just show up on your wedding day to capture the photos. There’s a process she goes through with her clients in order to make sure she truly captures the essence of who the couple is. She did everything she could to make sure my husband and I felt comfortable in front of the camera and made us feel extra special. Rubi researches locations, sends outfit inspiration, goes to the venues to fuel her creativity, meets with you frequently and is always available to communicate when needed. Rubi is the best and will be capturing our journey in photos for many years to come.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Rubi Z Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5210
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Rubi Z Photo 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Bakersfield, 93311 See on map
    Location of (Rubi Z Photo)