Ruben Roman Destination Wedding Photographer

Bayamon, PR View map
$1,695 Most Popular Price

$1,695 Most Popular Price

Ruben Roman Award wining photographer which holds the Certified Master Craftsman of Photography degree from the Professional Photographers of America and also the Accolade of Photographic Mastery , Accolade of Outstanding Photographic from Wedding & Portrait Photographers International Society of Photographic Excellence & Achievement Awards In Las Vegas Nevada.

Ruben's photography style is a beautiful blending of fine art, wedding fashion, and photo journalistic and traditional photography. As a professional I can easily provide you with the style of coverage you prefer. As an artist, my heart guides me to capture all the fun, exciting and loving details of your day. Visit my web at www.rubenfoto.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$695

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,695

One Event / Day
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Erin Married on 12/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Beautiful photography and videos are made here! I was very satisfied with my product. THANK YOU!
    Sezen Married on 04/13/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We recently had our wedding in Puerto Rico . Our ceremony was at El Morro and the reception at El Convento . Ruben and his son were wonderful to work with it . They were super professional, responsive and they knew how to work in these venues so well since they had done shootings there multiple times . We just recently saw all the photos that they took and they are amazing ! I love that Ruben and his son captured every single moment from different angles just the way we had imagined . The photos are not even edited and they already look like as if they are from a wedding magazine ! I absolutely love them and they take so many good photos that now it is very hard to narrow it down for the wedding book ! I can not wait to see the end result. We are extremely happy with our choice . I highly recommend working with them . Thank you so much for an excellent experience and unforgettable memories !
  • Liz
    Liz Married on 04/15/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a great experience with Ruben and his son on our wedding day. We had our images on a DVD by the end of the night! They were organized, professional, and worked so hard to capture really amazing images of our day. We have received so many comments about the moments that Ruben was able to capture. He really made sure to focus on the aspects of the wedding that were very important to us and he was able to get great pictures of the reception of all of our guests. Ruben and his team work so hard and I highly recommend their services!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Bayamon, 00956
787-740-2988

9:00AM to 8:00PM Mon thru Sat
Location of (Ruben Roman Destination Wedding Photographer)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding