Brookwood Dr, Eagle, ID 83616 Map · Phone number

About Royal Hills Photography

We offer unique, artistic coverage with a blend of wedding photojournalism and elegant traditional wedding photography. We strive to capture the true emotion of your wedding with life-like vividness that will tell your wedding day story and reflect your own unique style.

• HeartsFoto
  • Amanda René Photography
  • K. Oliver Photo

4 Reviews for Royal Hills Photography

Janet · Married on 12/18/2010

Wedding was December 18th 2010. It was a wonderful experience and the day went so smooth. The pictures turned out so nice and they went the extra mile to make our day special. Wonderful service!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Patty · Married on 10/16/2010

Gorgeous work, we love the photos! Thanks

Sent on 11/20/2010

chelayne · Married on 06/12/2011

1.2
      1.0
      0.0
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

I am not on here to be rude. But this company was the worst people to deal with for my whole wedding. I just want to warn everyone not to use them as you photographer.

I went with a package that said 2 photographers all day. Half way through my wedding one of the photographers went home. I gave a list to the photographer of wedding shots I wanted, she failed to bring this with, so she was lost at what pictures today, so I had to try and remember what was on my list. The pictures I did get were horribly edited. I had to ask for the picture of my husband seeing me for the first time, they failed to send that in my picture package, and when I asked for it, she acted like I asked for the moon! My package also included an allotted dollar amount to order pictures. As of today 10/28/11 I am still waiting for my canvas picture!! They will not respond to my emails.

They are very unprofessional. I would not recommend them to anyone ever! Please do not use them for your wedding if you want to prevent a headache.

Sent on 10/29/2011

• Brookwood Dr Eagle, 83616 See on map
    2084093155 (Phone number)
    Location of (Royal Hills Photography)

Royal Hills Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Royal Hills Photography offer?

Royal Hills Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Royal Hills Photography offer?

Royal Hills Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Royal Hills Photography offer for wedding events?

Royal Hills Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend Royal Hills Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Royal Hills Photography is recommended by 50% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 2.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 3.0 in flexibility, 3.0 in value, 2.8 in quality of service, 2.8 in professionalism and 2.5 in average response time.