Royal Foxx Weddings

Fayetteville, AR View map Visit website

Hello and welcome, my name is Caitlin and I am the co-owner of Royal Foxx Weddings & Events. Whether I have a camera, clip board, microphone or your wedding emergency bag in my hand, I do it all. I personally manage all of my clients and I love every bit of it. I have had 7+ years in the private event industry, but weddings are my passion and all of my clients know that. All of my services are geared towards clients who are looking for a "STRESS FREE" planning experience and all of our staff members have been trained by us so that they work up to our high standards. Compared to other companies in the industry we do this full time and it's because we absolutely love it. I am your wedding "third wheeler," and make sure that every single thing is going as planned. I am down for any adventure and if you have an idea I roll with it and create your vision. You name it, I am down for it! Multiple past wedding couples have said to me that I have saved their wedding day and that means the world to me. I have sewn ripped bridal gowns, removed random stains, helped brides tape up underneath, came up with a quick plan B, and basically have been there if in the need of any emergency that has risen because they do. Clients may ask "How do you know how to do all of that?" Well to answer that question is that I learn through experience, last minute changes, and working with a variety of clients and other vendors. I am passionate about your wedding day and that is why myself and my team would be the best choice for the both of you!

I am not like any other private event business owner. My passion for what I do is conveyed through the final results. My team and I have had years of experience, and professional skills which are reflected in the outcome of our outstanding services as rated in our reviews! We love our clients and put them first on their wedding days. In terms of working with me I strive to make all of my clients as comfortable as they can be. I want to encompass your love for one another through the services offered by my team and I. Since I grew up on a farm, I am ready to get dirt on my hands, and grass in my hair. If I have to climb a tree or lay on the ground for the perfect photo, I will. If I have to cancel all personal plans for. a week to help you plan your big day, I will. That is how dedicated I am to my clients, and why investing in my company is one of the greatest decisions you will ever make.

• Woman-owned

• Marlana
    Marlana F. Married on 09/18/2021

WonderfuL!

Caitlin of Royal Foxx photography (and her crew) were absolutely incredible!!! I enjoyed working with Caitlin personally who was very professional and extremely helpful! The photos taken were gorgeous and very artistic (which is what I asked for!) She got them to me in record time! I really enjoyed working with this individual! So sweet and personable! Thank you Royal Foxx for capturing my special day, on film, for us to look back on for years and years to come
  • Brianna
    Brianna D. Married on 04/04/2021

Thank you Next Level!

Our friends recommended Next Level DJs for our wedding. We never regretted our choice. We decided not to have a wedding planner but Drew made up for that. He not only served as the DJ, but he also made many thoughtful suggestions and spoke to the venue on some matters on our behalf. Drew asked us questions we never thought about ourselves. His attention to detail included a phone call the week of the wedding to review the pronunciation of the names of our bridal party «some of them were pretty difficult». The music was good, the lighting was beautiful and overall atmosphere was great. We were very confident with him and his staff. Our guests had a great time! When we decided to extend the event for an hour it was not an issue. Thank you Drew and the whole team of Next Level DJs. Great value for the service.
  • Mikaela
    Mikaela R. Married on 01/05/2021

Dream come true

Our experience with Drew was amazing. From start to finish, he made the whole process of planning the reception incredibly easy. He listened to our suggestions, helped to guide us when we veered off course, and he was on top of all the details. All of our guests could not stop talking about how great Drew was and how much they loved the music -- from the song selections to the order in which they were played. Music really does make all the difference.

Real Weddings

• Brian & Audra
    26 photos · 10/10/2020

Team

Caitlin Alyssa
Caitlin Alyssa
Owner

My name is Caitlin and I am the owner of Royal Foxx Weddings. I am a Professional Photographer and I love every bit of it. I decided to start taking photography classes back when I was in high school because of my interest in a camera function's and capturing special moments with different angles. It has always been my passion to become a photographer so I went right ahead and and started up my own professional photography business. There has been a learning curve after finding out what my clients were looking for in their special events, and of course most of all what I wanted to offer to my clients. I now allow others to recognize the beauty of photography, and videography by capturing their cherished memories forever.

I am very outgoing, friendly, understanding, determined, and driven. As a photographer I am naturally a people person. My goal is to capture emotions and smiles to store forever. My clients always come first when it comes to services. My company is different than any others in the area because I am available on your time clock, and I am very understandable. I have great customer service and I am very trust worthy. Our team can't be compared to any other in the Hudson Valley Area.

I specialize in my love for the camera and different angles of shooting. I have learned so many different techniques and ways to capture beautiful photos over the years. I am so thankful for the private events, and portraits I have captured so far in my journey as a photographer. I always establish a professional relationship with my clients.

I am not like any other private event business owner. My passion for Photography and Videography is conveyed through the results. My team and I have had years of experience, and professional skills which are reflected in the outcome of our outstanding services as rated in our reviews! We love our clients and put them first on their special days. I always tell my clients that I am in this industry because I am always able to accommodate changes, and last minute alterations. Every event is unique in many ways, but one thing that is always the same is non expected changes. I am not only your photographer, Videographer, Vendor on your special day, but I am there to make sure everything runs smoothly, the vendors are ready to go, and your venue is all set. When something happens unexpectedly I am there to calm you down and figure it all out for you. My team and I are there to cater you on your special event, so we will take on your stress load! We do this full time compared to other companies who only provide services for fun, or part time on the weekends. For my team, we are all 100% committed into your special day and when choosing our company you will see our compassion and love for what we do everyday Monday-Sunday, never a day off!

As a photographer who specializes in many areas of photography, every private event and portrait shoot is totally distinct. No one could ever duplicate a Wedding, Sweet 16, or one of my Portrait Shoots. I love being able to be part of a families special day. Every time I hold my camera, put it up to my eye, and capture a single photo its like time stops and that one photo can tell many words. Become part of our private event family today! Book with our company, you won't regret it!

3191 West Oakfield Street Fayetteville, AR, 72704
845-706-2245
Location of (Royal Foxx Weddings)
23 Main street Fayetteville, AR, 72701 See on map