Wild West Weddings Reviews

View more information

• Marlana
    Marlana F. Married on 09/18/2021

WonderfuL!

Caitlin of Royal Foxx photography (and her crew) were absolutely incredible!!! I enjoyed working with Caitlin personally who was very professional and extremely helpful! The photos taken were gorgeous and very artistic (which is what I asked for!) She got them to me in record time! I really enjoyed working with this individual! So sweet and personable! Thank you Royal Foxx for capturing my special day, on film, for us to look back on for years and years to come
  • Brianna
    Brianna D. Married on 04/04/2021

Thank you Next Level!

Our friends recommended Next Level DJs for our wedding. We never regretted our choice. We decided not to have a wedding planner but Drew made up for that. He not only served as the DJ, but he also made many thoughtful suggestions and spoke to the venue on some matters on our behalf. Drew asked us questions we never thought about ourselves. His attention to detail included a phone call the week of the wedding to review the pronunciation of the names of our bridal party «some of them were pretty difficult». The music was good, the lighting was beautiful and overall atmosphere was great. We were very confident with him and his staff. Our guests had a great time! When we decided to extend the event for an hour it was not an issue. Thank you Drew and the whole team of Next Level DJs. Great value for the service.
  • Mikaela
    Mikaela R. Married on 01/05/2021

Dream come true

Our experience with Drew was amazing. From start to finish, he made the whole process of planning the reception incredibly easy. He listened to our suggestions, helped to guide us when we veered off course, and he was on top of all the details. All of our guests could not stop talking about how great Drew was and how much they loved the music -- from the song selections to the order in which they were played. Music really does make all the difference.
    Danielle N. Married on 11/14/2020

Grateful we booked RoyalFoxx

It is hard to find the right words to describe just how amazing Caitlin and Andrew are. They are hands down the most amazing photographer team out there and by far the best vendors we booked for our wedding day. Caitlin and Andrew exceeded all expectations and I would recommend them over and over again. They were incredibly organized and professional yet fun and easygoing. They definitely know how to make you feel at ease in front of the camera. Caitlin also did our engagement photos and made the experience a blast with her amazing personality. If you are looking for a wedding or engagement photographer, look no further. The photos were received earlier than expected and are stunning. We are so happy with the experience and will cherish our beautiful photos for years to come. We also booked our DJ and Photo Booth through Royal Foxx. This made the planning so much easier! Thank you Caitlin, Andrew and to the rest of your team.
    Brett H. Married on 11/13/2020

Right choice for us.

From the very first email Caitlin ever sent to us, it was apparent that she takes serious pride in her work and getting to know her clients each individually to make sure their photos are the greatest reflection of them as a couple as possible. Even at our first coffee date, we instantly felt like we connected with Caitlin and knew she was the right choice for us.

Throughout the wedding planning, Caitlin easily became our favorite vendor. She was responsive and professional yet so sweet and friendly all at once. And most importantly, she listens. Photography was so important to us and we had such a specific vision for the type of photos we liked and wanted and Caitlin made sure to make that happen for us and to provide us photos we will love and cherish forever.

We still get compliments on our engagement photos and had so many friends say how wonderful she was at the wedding. When anyone asks me about who our photographer is, I can't help but sing her praises and recommend her a 1000x over. We love Royal Foxx!
  • Audra
    Audra C. Married on 10/10/2020

The best decision of our wedding. Period.

Future brides, one of the most important pieces of advice I can offer you as you plan your dream day is make sure that you love your photographer as much as you love your dress! I promise you're on track to do just that after you finish reading all of these FIVE STAR reviews and book Royal Foxx. From our first email exchange to the big day itself, Caitlin was responsive, friendly, helpful, organized, attentive, and kind. She truly cares about her clients, and it shows -- I mean, she knew all of our parents by name! But her work truly speaks for itself. We could not be happier with our wedding photos. From the portraits to the candid moments, Caitlin captured every moment with both detail and whimsy. Thank you, Caitlin! We also booked the open air photo booth and it was the best photo booth I have ever used. The rustic setup looked amazing inside our barn venue. The photo quality was amazing, the backdrop looked great and the props were SO creative and fun. Our attendant was super accommodating and made sure everyone was having fun. Even when guests had a little too much to drink, the attendant kept their cool and didn't miss a step. I was able to instantly email my photos which was a huge plus since the digital copies were awesome. Put the photo strips on my fridge and they look great! I'm so happy we decided to add the photo booth! Thank you again.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa R. Married on 08/22/2020

Extremely unforgettable!

A HUGE thank you to Andrew for making the booking and all of our selections so stress free and simple. His staff was truly amazing and our wedding during these crazy pandemic times could not have been as successful as it was without Next Level. They were exceptionally professional, high energy, and so much fun! We will definitely use your services in the future and have been bragging to our coworkers and friends about the high quality service you offer. Thank you for making our night so extremely unforgettable.
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh W. Married on 08/08/2020

Photos took our breath away.

Grateful that we found such an incredible photographer. Not only was she so attentive and detail oriented but her photos took our breath away. She captured all of our memories so perfectly and as you can imagine the stress leading up to our wedding due to the pandemic. So we cannot thank Caitlin enough for going the extra mile for us and helping us capture the most beautiful day of our lives. I highly recommend Caitlin and Royal Foxx. THANK YOU for all that you do!
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 10/12/2019

Stop looking and book Royal Foxx

Stop looking and book Caitlin and Royal Foxx! Great photos were one of our top must haves for our wedding and Caitlin not only delivered, She exceeded our expectations! From the beginning she was so responsive and helpful in the booking process. As we approached the wedding day she made sure she knew the key photos we wanted and was very prepared. The day of, she showed up early and went right to work. We are not great at taking photos and Caitlin made it so easy and effortless. We received our photos from the wedding so quickly and as I looked through them, I felt like I relived the entire day. The photos are absolutely AMAZING! She got so many amazing candid photos and I didn’t even notice her taking any of them. Caitlin is best in class! I can not recommend Caitlin enough! You will thank yourself for choosing Caitlin when you have so many beautiful photos of your special day!
  • Emily
    Emily K. Married on 08/17/2019

Party Starters

Drew and Kaitlyn were perfect for our wedding day. They had great song suggestions for introductions/ceremony/mom son dance/ etc. They kept people dancing ALL night long. The photobooth combo was a great add on, our guests loved it. Definitely recommend this team!
  • Joey
    Joey B. Married on 08/12/2019

Exceeded Expectations

We had DJ Drew for our wedding and he was amazing! We went through countless DJs because music was super important to us (and we are tough critics) and Drew exceeded all our expectations. His music choices were exactly what we were looking for, he kept our party dancing all night, he was attentive and took the time to talk with us before the wedding and check in during the wedding, and was flexible about our vision. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone!
  • Patty
    Patty G. Married on 06/16/2019

Can't wait for our wedding!!!

My fiancé & I celebrated our engagement party last night with Drew and Caitlin. They went above and beyond to make sure our event was special and so much fun! Drew kept everyone dancing all night.. highly recommend Next Level.. can’t wait to use them again for our wedding!!
    Jane H. Married on 06/09/2019

Best choice for wedding entertainment

Next Level was the best choice for entertainment for our wedding! We cannot recommend them enough. They were professional, kind, flexible, and easy to work with. Our wedding was amazing from start to finish and the party did not stop. Dj Drew was very accommodating and made sure every request we submitted was played at our wedding and made the whole evening so special. He played a variety of music to suit all of our guests and the dance floor was packed the whole time as a result. We also had an amazing percussionist (different company), who complimented the dj and added a nice element of live music to our reception. Aside from amazing music Next Level also provided screens to display live photos from the night, awesome lighting, special effects (custom monogram lighting and dancing on clouds), and a great photo booth. They also created a beautiful photo montage of my fiance and me, which was played for all our guests during dinnertime at our reception. Our guests have been raving about our wedding and how much fun they and and it could not have been possible without Next Level Djs We cannot thank you guys enough!
  • Terry
    Terry L. Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing and Professional

Drew was a pleasure to work with. He was organized, responsive, and made sure our guests had an amazing time. He was easy to communicate with and responded to all our questions almost immediately. On the day of the wedding, everything was seamless. He coordinated well with the hall staff and checked in with us regularly during the night. The guests raved about the experience and it we had the time of our lives! Would recommend this company to anyone without hesitation.
  • Kaleigh
    Kaleigh R. Married on 03/03/2019

Made my sisters wedding perfect

I helped plan my sisters wedding. Everything about my experience with Next Level DJs was perfect. They knew exactly what they were doing and were very professional. The music selection was perfect and most importantly, all of the people enjoyed themselves and loved the party!
  • Emelita
    Emelita B. Married on 02/06/2018

Highly recommended!

We had always wanted an intimate and elegant wedding, and when we met Drew we knew he was the one to do it. He was very organized and prepared in every meeting, had the timeline prepared from the very beginning, responded super fast to our text messages, and understood our vision perfectly. He had every music we wanted (we had a very specific list of classical music to be played at the ceremony that was not super easy to find) and provided a wonderful selection of songs to play during the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. Our guests enjoyed themselves and we enjoyed ourselves! Thank you so much Drew!
    Patrick M. Married on 06/16/2019

Took the deposit and ran

Late last year I had booked Next Level DJ for my wedding this June. They cashed my deposit which I paid in December. This February I asked them to send their insurance form to the venue. They did not respond. Since then they have not responded to any of my contact attempts. I have sent numerous emails, left numerous voicemails. Nothing. Yet I see them post often on Facebook. I have since left them multiple messages stating that I've fired them. I have not received back my deposit. Beware, do not book this DJ, they will take your deposit money and run.