16121 valhalla drive, Bothell, WA 98011 Map · Phone number

About Roses and Dreams weddings

Roses and Dreams Weddings specializes in top quality custom-made silk flowers with brilliant designs at very affordable prices.
We can customize all of our wedding packages to suit your specifications or create a new one designed just for you! We create a wide range of matching floral arrangements including: Bridal bouquets, Centerpieces, Pew bows, Altar arrangements, Table arrangements, Flower balls, Cake toppers, Swags, Garlands and more....If you have a small or large bridal party, if you need different colors, different quantity or matching decoration arrangements please contact us! You dream it, we make it!

img4810
7bc5842bfb1b0e00 1465569480536 img2981
img8267

3 Reviews for Roses and Dreams weddings

Brandi · Married on 10/15/2016

After several quotes from local florists, I was shocked to discover the price of flowers for our upcoming wedding. I opted, at one point to make my own arrangements, but then again, I had to consider the cost of buying the supplies and the time it would take to make each piece. After thorough research, I found this vendor who offered exactly what I was looking for in quality and colors, but more importantly price! I couldn't believe I was able to get flowers for everyone within the wedding party for 3/4 the cost of our local florist(s). The flowers look amazing upon arrival and fit our theme colors perfectly. Mally was able to complete our request very quickly and I now have flowers that will last a lifetime instead of opting for real flowers that die and are fragile to have as a keepsake.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jeanne · Married on 07/21/2018

Super! If you're super specific about what you want, they'll get it done and on time! Very reasonable, very pretty, and no hassle!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Venus · Married on 08/25/2018

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

They were ok. Looked better online

Sent on 09/08/2018

Roses and Dreams weddings FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 5.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 50.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 270.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 16121 valhalla drive Bothell, 98011 See on map