258 Durham Rd., Newtown, PA 18940 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rose Bank Winery

Rose Bank Winery is working winery situated on an historic estate first deeded to William Penn's daughters. The winery produces estate-bottled wines and offers three unique venues for weddings, parties, and other gatherings. The biggest of these is the Rose Ballroom, then there's the Vintner's Ballroom & Loft, and the Buckman Barn. Rose Bank Winery is unique in that we offer the utmost versatility for your party.

Each venue is a blank space that is truly customizable to your own style and preferences. Use one of Rose Bank's preferred caterers and with a little inspiration, create the event of your dreams...the possibilities are endless!

Follow Rose Bank Winery on

• Videos 1

26 Reviews for Rose Bank Winery

Theresa · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly, highly recommend!

Rose Bank Winery made all of our wedding dreams come true. I grew up in Bucks County and I really wanted a venue that captured the beauty of the area -- and Rose Bank hit it out of the park. The owners, Bev and Dave, are the nicest people to work with and they let us swing by as often as we liked as we were pulling our vision together. We went with one of their preferred caterers, Dave Mergen's JustFood, and we could not have been more pleased with the phenomenal job the JustFood team did. Our guests raved about the beauty of the venue and we are still receiving compliments about how gorgeous the wedding was. It was the perfect blend of an upscale but relaxed affair that included a ton of natural beauty. My husband and I cannot thank Dave, Bev, and Rose Bank Winery for helping us create our perfect day. We love you! We highly recommend Rose Bank to anyone looking for a beautiful and unique venue that captures all the beauty and charm of Bucks County.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Megan · Married on 05/05/2018

Had my dream wedding at Rose Bank Winery

My wedding at Rose Bank was a dream and everyone there was very easy to work with! The owners were so nice and gave me personal recommendations on vendors and were very flexible with how I wanted to set up the wedding. They give you the freedom to decorate and make it your own. Our guests loved the space and getting married under the big old tree outside was really special. We looked at so many venues and the process was very stressful, but in the end, we were so happy we went with Rose Bank!

Sent on 11/26/2018

tonya · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I had our wedding here on 4/22/17 and we had the best day of our lives! I knew from the moment I set foot on the property it was the perfect venue for us! Going with other users comments, yes it is COMPLETLY DIY, but that's exactly what I wanted. My suggestion to future brides-know yourself as a person and if diy is really for you OR make sure you hire a caterer or event planner to assist you. Some of these other reviews leave me to believe this was not taken into consideration. At Rose bank you paid a set rate and you got the facility for the entire day and tables and chairs (ceremony and reception) and wine glasses are provided. I found it agitating that other venues I visited wanted to nickel and dime you for every little detail and be set to a strict time limit (6-7 hours). I also chose the Vitner's room which had a loft. The weather changed last minute and ended up raining, but getting married on the loft was so elegant and breath taking, and I did not have to fork out a couple thousand extra dollars to rent a tent for outside. All questions were answered by the owners and staff leading up to my wedding making it very stress free. I was also able to come in the day before and bring all of my decorations. I received so many compliments from our guests about the venue and wine. Rose bank will always have a special place in my husband and my hearts.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Rose Bank Winery FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Winery
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Preferred Vendors Only
  • What food and beverage items are available? Glassware