Roland Bosma

Tucson, AZ View map

An elegant and fun photo booth experience. Photo Booths include a professional DSLR, professional studio lighting, studio backdrop, unlimited prints & touch screen monitor for operation. Only $100/hr.

Bethany Married on 10/08/2016
    He was a wonderful photographer. So patient with the family and guests and took as many photos as he could! Photos came out great. Very personable!! Very fun personality, would highly recommend him!
    Eden Married on 03/21/2015
    Roland was simply AMAZING!!! This was a last minute add on to our wedding, about a week before the event. He was so accommodating to our last minute needs and willing to do whatever he needed to. At the actual event, his photo booth was a hit. His set up was flawless, and perfection. You can tell he loves what he does, he was so creative and interactive with the guests, so much better than previous photo booths that I have been in. He was great to us as the Bride & Groom, and took really good care of us. I highly suggest adding on the photo book, it had all the pictures, and guests signatures, and it is one of my favorite items of the whole wedding! Roland is a super sweet guy, and his demeanor and personality made this part of our wedding fantastic!
    Karen Married on 09/27/2014
    My wedding was an outdoor event and a huge storm came through right before the event! Roland was so awesome helping us with more than just his photo booth and I can't thank him enough. I had about 100 guests and he was such a hit with his upbeat personality and all the fun props. The photo booth was jamming all night and the pictures were amazing! I would highly recommend Roland for any event!

502 S 6th Ave, Unit 2 Tucson, 85719
5208617751
Location of (Roland Bosma)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding